- 6 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
We are going with a photoguestbook with our enagement photos. I really love the photos and wanted to make a photobook and I don’t like traditional guestbooks so we figured we could justify the price if we combined the two.
* We may also have a non-traditionl station where guests write one piece of advice.
* We are inviting about 80 people, so perhaps 70-75 guests total. Some will sign as couples/families.
Questions for anyone kind enough to read and reply.
1. Is there enough space for writing as is?
2. Would it look better with or without lines for writing.
3. Would 8×8 be big enough? 10×10 is next size up and over $20 extra.
4. If not enough room, what suggestions would you make to make more room? (If we buy extra pages, they come in increments of 12 and are fairly expensive)