Enzoani 2014 Brides? Share your dress!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@MrsMcInnis2Be:  Ohhh pretty!  I am an Enzoani bride in August too!  I believe it is called Falcon. 

Post # 5
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Enzoani dresses are soooo beautiful.

I tried on Enzoani Giona. That was the dress I noticed right before entering the shop- it was in the window. Felt very nicely on the body, I think it also looks magnificent. However one of the reasons why i didn’t pick this dress was the way it made me feel. I honestly felt like the most comanding dominatrix/ bridezilla ever. Cool Maybe if I’d had different wedding theme and maybe if I would be a bit older/more grown up it would suit better.

Post # 6
544 posts
Busy bee

I bought the Enzoani Harmony and getting married in July 2014.   It’s not in yet (not until the end of May) so I don’t have  any pictures of me in the dress. I can’t wait though! When I went gown shopping, the stores removed the labels so I had to search over the net to find it.   

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone on the Bee with this dress either!

Post # 7
286 posts
Helper bee

@LyndaButterfly:  I love your dress so much!  I saw you post it on a different board and loved it immediately.  Did you end up deciding which shoes you were going to wear?

Post # 8
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Hi ladies!! Here is my enzoani heather dress! I had a bunch of tulle taken out of the bottom and also had a corset back put in! I am obsessed with this dress!!!

Post # 9
3978 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I’m September and a Dakota!

Post # 10
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Here is my enzoani edson!

Post # 11
6 posts
Newbee

Before alterations

Post # 12
6 posts
Newbee

After alterations!

hope this helps!!

Post # 13
544 posts
Busy bee

@MrsTickledPink:  thank you! I haven’t seen too many dresses like mine on the bee. I’m thinking of getting the Jimmy Choos because they are a bit more interesting.  I have not managed to find any other sparkly silver heels that I like.  All the shoe stores around me are currently selling winter boots so I want the spring/ summer shoes out soon!

Post # 14
585 posts
Busy bee

I can not decide on this Emporia dress, it’s between this an Essence. I love love love this dress, it has the exact lace/tulle I want. But i don’t know if it’s too much poof. They say they can take the pettycoat out but I hate to buy something not knowing what it will look like in the end. Ya feel me!? ha! I will also probably reduce the amount of rosettes. A little too much style for me.

Post # 15
2073 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Mine is emporia… altering to a sweet heart same as the diana dress

Post # 16
2073 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors