Enzoani Brides of 2014 – share your dresses!!!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3978 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@MrsPhilly:  Dakota bride, 9/13/14! Won’t come in until November/December though!! Dreading alterations…. going to need a LOT hemmed off and I hope it doesn’t lose the lace/the silhouette!!

Post # 5
3978 posts
Honey bee

@MrsPhilly:  Same! I was a size 4 in the waist… and a 0 in the hips and bust.. so that’s going to be fun. And I need a hollow to hem of like 53 inches… and it’s 58…. LOVELY. 

I ordered mine in July.. and they told me they estimated that it would come in just before Thanksgiving. I’m going to call next month and see if they have any updates. I’d ideally like it to come in by New Years since i bought it at a store near my family, not where I live now, and I’d rather not have to have it shipped to me. Are you in Ontario like your info says? That might be way it’s taking so long? customs? So I guess they told me more like 4-5 months! 

I’ve considered making it more sweetheart but 1) more $ and after the hem ( I shiver…) and 2) I sort of like it that it’s different, but it’s not a harsh line.

I like the first belt you posted the best. I’m thinking I might not need a belt at all! 

Post # 7
3978 posts
Honey bee

@MrsPhilly:  It’s the measurement from the place between your collarbones to the floor where the dress ends. So it’s based on height but also your proportions. Some dress/designers, you can purchase the dress in a specific length. Sometimes $100 but then if it has a fancy bottom, it’s made proportionally and you won’t need a hem done. Most dresses are made for 5 foot 8 or taller ladies… and I’m definitely not. Sadly I could not order the Dakota any shorter than 56 so I didn’t pay the extra and will just have it hemmed. 

Post # 8
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Here is my Enzoani Evanston. It’s not a popular style (another Bee posted pics of herself in it and got several unenthusiastic comments in response) but I really love it!  Top fold in neckline will be tucked/stitched lower to make it a little more like a crumb-catcher (and truthfully, to grant my FI’s wish that I show a little cleavage on our wedding day).  LOL!

Post # 9
3978 posts
Honey bee

@MissMiaMarch:  I think it gives you the most hourglass figure! I think it probably isn’t as popular… because you need the perfect body to rock it!! 

Post # 10
370 posts
Helper bee

@love108:  I think I love you (and how appropriate, seeing your user name) !  Thank you so much….your sweet comment gave me a much-needed boost of confidence!  Smile

Post # 12
370 posts
Helper bee

@MrsPhilly:  Thank you so much!  I wanted something different and I love the neckline too!  

Post # 13
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I am not an Enzoani bride of 2014…but I was one for 2013!  I love Enzoani 🙂 Beautiful dresses ladies.

Post # 14
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@love108:  My dakota arrives in November. Cant wait! I am 5’3 and will also need to get it hemmed. I am nervous as I have read previous brides say I might lose the pretty lace edging at the bottom. Does anyone know if this is true? Is there a way to alter lace dresses without touching the bottom?

Post # 15
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@MrsPhilly:  Hi!  They told me the same thing and it came in two months!!!  The only thing is….I’m having major dress regret!  Do you think the dress it too plain???  I wanted more poof on the bottom 🙁

Post # 16
682 posts
Busy bee

@MrsPhilly:  this dress is beautiful! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors