(Closed) Enzoani Grace 2012

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
412 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I don’t have this dress but it looks beautiful on you!  It does look a bit “puffier” on the model but I feel like if you don’t want it to be as full you could probably have them take some layers out from the skirt?

Post # 4
2699 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

it’s beauuuutttifuuul!!

Post # 5
1528 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Post # 6
1 posts
  • Wedding: August 2012

this is my dress!!  i just love it!  has your dress come in yet?  i can show you a picture of me in my dress if you are still interested.  let me know!

Post # 7
1 posts
  • Wedding: March 2013

I just ordered this dress last week and, like you, never would have even tried it on based on the pic in the Enzoani catalog. That model HAS to have some kind of extra help making the dress puff out at her hips so much. In any case, they assured me that if I want to I can get some of the underskirts removed down the line. Either way, I am love this dress. It’s so light and airy–classic but with a little something extra. Good luck!

Post # 8
5 posts
  • Wedding: June 2013

This is really random, but I am looking to buy a pre-owned Enzoani Grace dress. Would any of you be interested in selling yours post-wedding? Let me know 🙂 

Post # 9
879 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@laurwils:  The dress looks so beautiful on you! I love both sashes. I do think the dress will be poofier on a size that fits you, not so much because of the clipping, but that the sample dress is too long on you and drags on the ground. When it’s hemmed to your height, the skirt isn’t going to be weighed down like your sample. It can also be because your sample has been handled a lot. As others suggested, you can always have some layers removed from the skirt.

I tried on this dress and the sample on my skirt was pretty poofy! Not as poofy as the model though who’s probably wearing a petticoat or hoop under hers. This is the only photo I have and sorry it’s not so great, lol! It’s definitely a ballgown/full skirt versus an A-line. My consultant picked this out, but it’s not for me. I have a slightly shorter than average torso so this dress doesn’t look as good on me as it does on you! I’m 5’6 and wear a 0 in Enzoani with a 33″ hip for reference. Regardless of the poof, it’s a very beautiful dress and it looks amazing on you!

The topic ‘Enzoani Grace 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors