(Closed) Essence of Australia D964 Bustle

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Hi, my 1st dress twin. I am so sad no one has answered this post. I have the D964 in ivory. I haven’t brought it to be bustled yet so I can help. I hope someone out there can, though I have been searching and I haven’t found anyone with this dress. Just us!

Post # 4
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Hi ladies,

I am debating getting the D964 as well for my wedding in October. Would you mind sharing some photos of yourselves in the dress? I’m not having luck finding any real brides and haven’t found it in nearby stores yet. By the way, what are you guys planning on doing with your dresses afte your wedding? 😉

Thanks!

Post # 5
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@JLCtobe:  Hi, I loved my dress and I still can’t find anything I would have rathered wear. I am keeping my dress and wearing at our vow renewal in a few years. I loved wedding planning and I want to do it again on a smaller scale. Also, my seamtress was awful and there are needle marks on the right hip and an amature hem job. The bustle was perfect because someone else did that. We had to do a side bustle and it was gorgeous. I hope this pic helps with your decision. Sorry it is so dark, we haven’t recieved out professional photo CD yest and the teaser pics don’t provide a long view of the dress. This is a size 16, for your referrence.

Post # 6
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@hunbun:  Thanks! It looks beautiful! Hopefully I can find it nearby!

The topic ‘Essence of Australia D964 Bustle’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors