Essence of Australia DJ1367- has anyone ever seen this dress?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
665 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I clicked on the link and it won’t let me see it unless I have a knot account, which I don’t think I do.

Post # 4
581 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

is this it?

Post # 5
581 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I think the J was a typo on theknot.com.  I went to the EoA site and all their style numbers are D####

Post # 7
1586 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Whoa. I do NOT like the mermaid style, but for that dress I would totally make an exception! That is stunning!

Post # 8
665 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

That is such a nice dress, so elegant.

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Try this:

Also any idea of the price of this dress as I love it?

Post # 10
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Its so beautiful. Tried this dress and it was so light but needed a bit more support in the bust and just couldnt do it backless.

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I just bought this dress and I am completely in love with it! I love that the lace is so delicate and the dress itslef is light and comfortable. I will be wearing it with a lighter champagne colored sash instead of the one pitctured above. The back is spectacular and I feel like the dress really hit my curves in all the right places without being too “fitted” (I am 5’8, street size 6). Everybody that was with me was in tears when I came out in this dress 🙂 It is perfect for my rustic wedding in the woods…I can’t wait to slip it on with my cowboy boots next summer! Highly recommend!

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee

Thats my dress! got it yesterday…love it!!

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee

@Jtres0608:  Forgot to add that I ordered the sash in the ivory color. The sample in the store was gray and it was distracting so i took it off

Post # 14
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I just bought this dress too! SOOOOOO excited!

I can’t wait to wear it for my June 2013 wedding!!

I’m wondering how you ladies decided to accessorize this dress in terms of jewelry? I don’t want to distract from the dress itself…so I was planning on keeping it simple, but would love to see/hear what others went with.

Post # 15
3 posts
Wannabee

I am planning on just doing earrings. I also don’t want anything to distract from the dres!

Post # 16
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

This is my dress too for my June 2013 wedding! I’m adding a bling belt to it because I’m not exactly a lace girl but I loved this dress so much.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors