Essense of Australia D1672

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1099 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

I tried this on but didn’t take pics because I didn’t care for it… I know…so dumb lol! The top fit well (I’m a 38G) but I felt that the ruffled skirt made me look wide. I’m around a size 14 in street clothes, so not a tiny person and I don’t need any help feeling wide lol! I am going back to the salon though next week and I can ask to try it on again to take pics if you’d like! I know how frustrating it can be to not know what it looks like on a real person.

Post # 3
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Garden

I’m commenting to follow. I am obsessed with this dress in the striped organza. I found a bridal shop that carries it, but it is about 3 1/2 hours away. I should get to try it on in the next few weeks, but would love to see it on other brides too. 

Post # 4
1099 posts
Bumble bee

The salon closest to me has it in the ivory but there is a bridal store about an hour and a half away from me that has it in the striped organza! I haven’t been to the far store at all so i’d really like to check it out and the stripes are so great!

Post # 5
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I tried this on so I figured I would share!  I liked it a lot. It’s incredibly comfortable and would be so much fun to wear.

Post # 6
1099 posts
Bumble bee

intothevertigo:  It looks so much better on you than it did on me! lol! I haven’t been able to try it on again yet since I started a new job but i don’t think it laid as flat on me as it does you.

Post # 7
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Miami, Fl

I tried this on for fun just to see how I’d look in a dress with a full skirt  Very pretty but definetly not the dress for me!

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2016

intothevertigo:  oh my God! Im in Love with this dress But I didnt find it in Puerto Rico

Post # 10
943 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

The color is ivory!  I tried it on, as well.  I’m a plus size bride.  I actually just picked up my dress today!  I ordered it in stripes.  It is big on me and will need to be taken it.  It also needs steamed.  Organza does wrinkle easily, but it’s gorgeous when steamed.  Super flowy!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors