(Closed) Fall & Winter 2010 Wedding Colors

posted 8 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
597 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I’m thinking of either purple and lavender…

OR

Jade and Apple.

My wedding is 1 week before Christmas, so I am leaning towards the Jade and Apple combo.(especially since some bridesmaids had a fit about the purple/lavender combo.)

My wedding is soon…December. I had to hold off on planning though. So I am pretty limited to David’s Bridal… I am thinking Jade and Apple, because they are different shades of red and green(xmas colors)….like seagreen/bluishgreen with dark red.

Post # 4
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1990

Ideas: 

Red, white and black

Burgandy, pink and green

Royal blue and silver (winter look)

Hunter green and gold

Post # 5
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

i’m actually getting married over in january of 2011 but still winter lol

we’re doing all shades of blue *navy, baby, aqua, cobalt, royal, etc* and cream/ivory

Post # 6
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

We are getting married in January and going with ivory and gold. Guys are going to wear navy suits.

Post # 7
3672 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

We’re also getting married in January and we’re doing blues and purples, mainly royal blue with a deep purple

Post # 8
11327 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

We’re doing sapphire blue and jade green with gold– peacock colors!

Post # 9
10 posts
Newbee

We r doing shades of pink … the men are wearing royal/navy (not sure yet) ties… it was all pink before I saw this picture…. something about those two colors have me thinkng I need blue somewhere in my wedding

[attachment=1162178,146993]

Post # 10
164 posts
Blushing bee

I’m doing dark brown and pale pink.  It may not be very wintery, but I’m excited.   Grey and Pink look very good together as well.  Or pink and gold.  I like pink!!

Post # 11
10 posts
Newbee

the men are wearing grey suits (that’s the plan at least)

Post # 12
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

My wedding is next fall but I will share my colors anyways =)

we are doing shades of purple, fuchsia and grays

Post # 13
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010 - Parents' backyard

Red, white, pink and black with a cherry blossom theme. Not fall at all!

Post # 14
98 posts
Worker bee

We’re getting married on 12-11-10 and our colors are cherry red, sky blue, and chocolate brown:

The girls are wearing red dresses (Ruby from David’s Bridal) and the boys are wearing brown tuxes with red ties and red Chuck Taylors. The stationery pieces feature a snowflake and cardinal motif and we’re using a lot of poinsettias in the decor.

Post # 15
61 posts
Worker bee

I am getting married 12/4/10, and we are doing black, purples and silver accents.  The girls are wearing black dresses, the flowers are various shades of purple, plum, and burgundy, and some of the centerpieces will be silver branches.  we will also have silver chargers under the plates.  Personally, I wanted to avoid a christmas theme so I have been trying to stay away from any red and green, etc.

Post # 16
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Im gettting married October 2010. My color is Aubergine and accenting rusty oranges, greens and curly willow with my girls bouquets and reception florals=)

The topic ‘Fall & Winter 2010 Wedding Colors’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors