(Closed) Fall 2012 Mamas…. It’s a sad day today :'(

posted 6 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@shimmerofheaven:  Oh my gosh, how absolutely devastating. She was always so supportive and sweet! Thank you for letting us know.

Post # 4
3773 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 1999

I am not even sure to what to say. Her presence on the boards will greatly be missed. Many thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.

Post # 5
1013 posts
Bumble bee

Oh my word i cant imagine what happened!! What a tragedy!

Post # 6
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Oh my goodness I just had tears in my eyes!!! That’s so sad! I love her on here, she was always so sweet. Sending prayers for her family and keep us updated if you find out what happened (or just PM me if you don’t want to share it on here) Cry

Post # 7
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

We loved Pennylaine so so so much. This is a very sad event. I hope her and hubby and baby are looking down and sending love to all who miss them. She was so sweet and pure and way too young. LOVE YOU PENNYLAINE!!!!! REST PEACEFULLY!

Post # 8
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

oh my gosh, that is absolutely heartbreaking 🙁 i will be keeping her family in my prayers….this is so upsetting…I feel aweful for her family

Post # 9
7431 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

WOW, I am so, so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with their families, i can’t imagine what they are going through :/

Post # 10
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Oh my goodness what terrible news:(  PennyLaine was so supportive to so many of us and I know that so many of you were thrilled for her along with me at the news of her recent pregnancy.  My thoughts are with her family and friends:(

Post # 11
4693 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I don’t even have words…. I will be keeping their families in my prayers. Cry

Post # 12
573 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Their families will be in my thoughts and prayers. That is horrible, I am speechless.

Post # 13
1815 posts
Buzzing bee

That is heartbreaking. So awful. I’ll be keeping their family in my prayers!

Post # 14
7609 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

How heartbreaking.  I’m so sorry to hear that.

Post # 15
13099 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

Oh no – how horrible!  What sad news.  I’ll be keeping her family and friends in my thoughts and prayers.

Post # 16
4480 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2010 - Calamigos Ranch

Thinking of her and her family. She will be very missed. 🙁

The topic ‘Fall 2012 Mamas…. It’s a sad day today :'(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors