Fall 2013 Brides: What will you wear to your Rehearsal Dinner

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
6023 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

I just bought mine the other day. I’m hoping it gets here this week…and fits lol. I would have loved to wear a dress with long lace sleeves but October around here is pretty moody. It can be warm or chilly.

Check out these dresses. You might find something you like 🙂

http://us.asos.com/En/Womens-Dresses/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=15801#state=Rf-200%3D20%2C5%40Rf961%3D3340&parentID=Rf961&pge=0&pgeSize=36&sort=-1

Post # 4
6279 posts
Bee Keeper

@MrsA_2B:  i have not started looking yet, but i will most likely not be wearing white to the rehearsal.

Post # 5
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

September can be pretty hot here, so I’m wearing this Sue Wong dress:

I originally was considering long sleeve laced dresess though and I really loved all the Adrianna Papell dresses. Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, Dillards, etc. all carry them.

Post # 6
395 posts
Helper bee

I am wearing this dress with rose gold accessories.   I want everyone to be casual (but not TOO casual) and comfortable.  I also wanted something kind of fun too.  My sister (MOH) who is not local is planning something for myself and all the bridesmaids after rehearsal dinner so I wanted something that I wouldn’t have to worry about changing.

Post # 7
362 posts
Helper bee

I am wearing this

Post # 8
365 posts
Helper bee

@IzzyBear:  can you link your dress?? I LOVE it!!

Post # 9
926 posts
Busy bee

@MrsA_2B:  We are late September and I’m going with this:

Post # 11
110 posts
Blushing bee

I have no idea what to wear to the rehearsal dinner.  Is it common to wear white?

Post # 14
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@jessiemaims:  I think a lot of people do but I’m wearing dark teal. Up to you 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors