(Closed) Fall 2013 gowns

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I have looked at all the major designer dresses for Fall 2013 and I can’t say anything really wowed me. I do like some of the new Provonias dresses

Post # 4
2084 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I don’t have any regrets. I was checking on those 2013 gowns and nothing has caught my eyes. Thank GOD!!!

Post # 5
86 posts
Worker bee

I’m actually really into three of the gown’s from Vera’s Fall 2013 collection as well; which is rough, since I’m SUPPOSED to be ordering “Gemma” from her fall 2011 collection… I called the Boston store and the first two I liked were over $10K (well beyond my budget), but the third (Look 14 per her Unveiled blog, style #120313) is $6,900…slightly more than “Gemma”. We pushed our date back though, so while I’m worried about ordering a gown from so many seasons ago (purchase wise), I’m less conflicted than I thought I’d be! Not many other gowns are catching my attention the same way “Gemma” did. *fingers crossed that doesn’t change!*

Post # 6
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@malouloune:  Hey! I I tried the Allure dress.  When I saw it on their website, I knew right away that this was going to be my dress. Everything was perfect, the shape, the bubble skirt, train. I couldn’t wait to try it on. When I finally did, I was SO disappointed. Not about the design of the dress, but the fabric. It was a very rough taffetta like material and LOUD. I was so devastated. I was hoping I would buy my dress that day and now I dont even know what I want. I also love the Vera Wang Ethel but there is no way I could afford that. *sighs* Im just waiting for all the Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 collections come out and hopefulyl find something in September/October. My wedding isn’t until March 2014 so I still have a little bit of time.

The topic ‘Fall 2013 gowns’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors