(Closed) FALL BRIDES of 2015!!!!

posted 2 years ago in October 2015
Post # 2
153 posts
Blushing bee

I’m getting married October 10th, 2015 🙂 ceremony outside by the lake under an arch and reception inside this beautiful barn 🙂 

Im still on the hunt for my dress, but loving champage dresses with vintage or Art Deco details. Colors are pale pink, dusty blue, gray, and neutrals. Working on finding mismatch china and vintage decor. Wanting to incorporate books in my centerpieces since I’m a book lover and my fiancé and I met in our college freshman English class. We having officially picked all of our wedding party, but it’s looking like 5 bridesmaids, 5 groomsmen, 4 flower girls and 1 ring bearer 

Post # 3
3096 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

futureMrs.Owens:  I’m an October 2015 bride 🙂 Our wedding date is October 24th. We are having what we are calling a “whimsical tea party under the stars” that have literary elements and other things we love. 

Venue: FI and I are getting married at a local garden club by our best friend, who is becoming a notary for the event. 

Allure 2701

This is the example color scheme I gave them that I found on ModCloth. I’m looking for: bordeaux, mauve, mink, tan

Groomsmen (inspiration picks): 

Hair and makeup: 

This is the picture I gave my hair and makeup lady. Luckily I have the exact hair and eye color. 

Decor: We are doing vintage tea pots, books, tea lights, and picture frames as the centerpieces. We are collecting mismatched china for the wedding as well. 

Sorry for the photo bombs 🙂

Post # 6
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

I’m fall 2015! October 10, 2015!  I have fallen in love with Maggie Sottero Emma for a dress.  

We are having a more rustic themed wedding.  This is my inspiration for my wedding cake

I am having calla lily bouquets (favorite flower) and teal bridesmaids.  I havent gone bridesmaid dress shopping yet.  I dislike most bridesmaid dresses so I fear this may take a while.  I am having a church/reception hall wedding. And I am thinking I have found my photographer!

Post # 8
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Were getting married Nov. 7th (hopefully), 2015!!

Still on the hunt for the site but we have ideas and plans just just about everything! Our guest list is about 175 but more like 150 will show, wedding will be outdoors and indoors- somewhere rustic and casual. Groom and GM will be in nice blue jeans, a light taupe button up and chocolate brown vests with their brown boots. BM’s will be in a short ivory dress of their choosing with brown cowgirl boots. We have all the music picked out, favors, ideas of decor based on what location we chose. 

Our engagement photos are coming up next month so were focused on that first for now!

Congrats Fall 2015 brides!!! Were gonna have fun!!

Post # 9
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I am getting married September 18,2015. Our ceremony and reception will be in the same place.  We’re hoping to have the ceemony outside on the patio, weather permitting.

The reception area inside is beautiful. This was decorated for another wedding.

I got my dress on a fluke at a consignment shop but I love it. 

I signed with my photographer yesterday and engagement pictures are in a few weeks. I am so excited!! For colors we’re doing navy blue dresses and gray tuxes. Flowers will be fall colors like oranges, reds, and yellows. That is as far as i have gotten. 

Post # 10
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I’m September 5th, 2015! Okay, technically not a *fall* wedding, but close enough 😉 I’m planning a vintage-chic, breakfast-for-dinner wedding! I have almost everything booked and am anxiously awaiting our wedding day- less than ONE YEAR!

My dress:

* Mori Lee 5108 (Lace + beaded crop top being taken off after ceremony)

My venue: Ceremony is outside on lawn, under a huge tree. Reception is in this restored Fire House

What the guys are wearing: Groom in suit, bowtie, and suspenders, groomsmen in charcoal colored pants, suspenders, and tie

Invites: Designed and created by me- I have a hidden love for graphic design 🙂

Other details: We are having a coffee bar for the “coffee hour”, girls will be in mis-matched navy dresses, and we are doing a first look 🙂

Post # 11
382 posts
Helper bee

These are my inspiration pictures! My family is loud, big and Okie and this is usually how our family get togethers look so it will fell verg comforting and natural. And that cake- I’m still swooning over!!  Burlap wrapped to leave the impression of the fabric on the frosting. Love it. Found that in a wedding magazine and tore it out and added it to my binder immediately! 

I’m thinking for my bridesmaid’s gifts I’ll give them their cowboy boots to wear!

I love planning this with the FI! (And Pintrest is so helpful!)

Post # 13
1666 posts
Bumble bee

futureMrs.Owens:  Whens your wedding date?

November 7, 2015. Our theme is “wedding” since we are way too lazy (and cheap) to do an actual theme. 🙂

Tell me about your decor, flowers, dresses, suits, wedding party, venue, ect!

Decor – Minimal, if anything. The venue we booked is gorgeous inside and out, so we really don’t need to do that much.

Flowers – Still deciding, but we both love sunflowers. I really want small and simple bouquets, so probably just a few sunflowers with a second flower mixed in (white for the BMs and blue for mine). Originally, I really wanted to carry a book down the aisle – because I’m a huge nerd and it’s free – but my FI really wanted me to have flowers for some reason. . . and he is adorable when he asks stuff like that, so I can’t say no.

Dresses – I plan to do what my sister did. She took us to David’s Bridal, gave us the material and color, and then let us decide what dress to get. Since our colors are blue, white/ivory, and yellow we are going to do some sort of blue dress (probably a light blue). My wedding gown is chiffon, so I’ll probably go with that material for them as well.

As for mine I have an A-line Chiffon gown from David’s Bridal. It has straps and it is very simple looking, except for some metallic beading around the waist (its in a leaf pattern). Very me. 🙂

Suits – We are most likely going to have all the guys in dark charcoal suits with light blue ties.

Wedding Party – Will consist of our siblings (my two sisters and his two brothers), as well as one friend each (my best friend since 3rd grade and his college roommate).

Venue – We booked with a venue that sits on a golf course in our new town. Neither of us were thrilled about looking at golf course places, but it is absolutely beautiful and was a reasonable price. The staff and food are amazing as well so we really feel like made a great choice.

What we already have done: Booked the venue and paid the deposit. I bought my dress. Chose our colors. Ordered and received our STDs. Have a meeting setup with the DJ/Photobooth people we are most likely going to book. Settled on our ceremony start time and reception end time. Picked out favors (these won’t be ordered for a long time, but we know exactly what we want to do).

Before the end of the year we hope to have the photographer and officiant booked. We also want to ask our Wedding Party members this December – we decided to wait until after my big sister (and hopefully future MOH) gets married this fall!

The topic ‘FALL BRIDES of 2015!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors