Ted : (15 votes)
    7 %
    Argo : (22 votes)
    10 %
  • Post # 3
    1306 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I chose Ted because it really just brought me and DH back to that silly point of life and we really had a good laugh.

I also voted for Skyfall because it was amazing. I usually get lost in action movies (“wait…wasn’t he with the other guys? Then who’s THAT? Ugh!”) and give up. This movie, however, was awesome 🙂 now that I think of it, I was able to smuggle a piece of turtle cheesecake into the theatre with a nice hot coffee so…maybe I groomed myself to like it Ha!

Post # 4
    3417 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

I didn’t vote because my favorite movie this year was “Wreck It Ralph”. I took my kids to see it 3 times and even went with one friend by ourselves to see it, without our kids! So freaking cute I can’t wait till it comes to video. Another favorite this year was “Brave” (can you tell I see a lot of kids movies). I suppose my favorite “adult” movie was “The Hunger Games” it was just as good as the book.

Post # 5
    2543 posts
    Sugar bee

The Avengers was awesome!

Post # 6
    1497 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I’ll be totally generic but I have to say “The Avengers” and “The Hunger Games.” They were the only movies I wanted to watch more than once.

Haven’t seen “The Hobbit” yet, but looking forward to it!

Post # 7
    9057 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2010

I think my favourite movie was Argo.  I always like it when Canada’s given a shout out, and it was a fantastic story to boot!

Other than that, the movie I was most dying to see was Hunger Games and it didn’t disappoint.

Most surprisingly good movie goes to Skyfall.  My husband LOVES James Bond, and has them all on DVD and watches them in rotation on a regular basis, and I hate most of them, and can never follow the non-sensical storylines, and just have to roll my eyes at all the blatant sexism.  This one was head and shoulders above all the rest I thought.

I hated The Amazing Spiderman. 

Post # 8
    4275 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I really liked The Avengers, Dark Knight and Skyfall.

Post # 9
    1186 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I voted Argo, but I could be convinced to go with Dark Knight Rises.

Post # 10
    1770 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I can’t believe I haven’t seen any of these! 

Post # 12
    11327 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2011

My favorite was avengers. I thought it was awesome and such a good mix of action and funny. It was the only movie I saw this year that I immediately wanted to watch again. Hunger games was good but the books were SO good that the movie really didn’t live up to it. Dark Knight was pretty good but a little too dark for me personally. Amazing spiderman was very good I thought but not my fav. Skyfall was solidly “just okay” in my book. I haven’t seen the others. 

Post # 13
    1306 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

@ChuckNorris:  Oh nooo!!! That is too embarassing! In your defense, I have NEVER met such a vile teddy bear LOL

If it maes you feel better, my sister brought my Mom to see Shakespear in Love and apparently it was a little TOO racy for her to be comfortable! Bahaha

Post # 14
    1037 posts
    Bumble bee

Hands down it was Skyfall.  Absolutely LOVED it!

Post # 15
    2143 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2015

I actually haven’t seen any of these haha. I recently saw Pitch Perfect and watched it for the next three days after!! Loved it. 

Post # 16
    241 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Personally, I liked Argo and Looper.

Looper was really interesting, and I highly recommend it!

The topic ‘Favorite Movie Of 2012?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors