Post # 1
1. A collection of our favorite recipes made into a book
2. Little Wine Bottles with Blush Wine (wedding theme is blush pink, brown, and gold)
3. Pink Macaroons
4. Tiny Wedding Cakes decorated with fondant
Post # 3
I think the recipe book is an adorable and really unique idea! Definitely something that could be used.
My second choice would be macaroons 🙂
Post # 4
Macaroons…I would always choose the edibles!
Post # 6
I was thinking of doing the mini recipe book before I decided to make jam!
Post # 7
I have tons of recipe books that I don’t use. I would choose whatever you can already eat 🙂
Post # 8
I love all things that are delicious, but the recipe book would be awesome!
Post # 9
I definitiely perfer anything edible or drinkable.
Post # 10
Love the recipe book idea! Add family recipes, for an added touch of personalization. Love it!
Post # 11
I love the recipe book!! Its a good different idea that would be useful, and it would show a little bit of both of your families flavor.. such a cute idea..
Post # 12
Love love love the recipe book idea…maybe enough to consider it as our favors! Where were you thinking of getting the books made?
Post # 13
Macaroons are the new cupcake. Everyone loves a tasty treat when leaving a wedding.
Post # 15
wine please! and maybe something else edible for the youngins.
Post # 16
THanks for all your feedback!!
For recipe book…I was thinking of one of the following:
1. Design, Upload, and print the recipe collections into a paperback book with color cover and attach photos for pictures of food.
2. Print recipes and photos on nice paper or cardstock paper and bind them using ribbon, thread, or spirals
My books and how to make them
Do It Yourself Book Binding Tutorial – Part 1
Print recipes and photos on postcard size and bind them with spirals
Sorry can’t find a better example haha but this would be the size and material