(Closed) February 2012, anyone?

posted 7 years ago in February 2012
Post # 3
44 posts
Newbee

Im looking to get married either a fri or sunday in feb 2012 but have not set the date yet? Have you started looking at venues?

Post # 4
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I’m hoping February, 2012 – we just haven’t finalized dates and stuff yet…  some venues say they can’t book until 1 calendar year!  🙁 

Post # 5
44 posts
Newbee

Yes, I started about 1 month ago and a lot of vendors say that..BUT, for Feb being off peak, they are willing to work with you asap to get that feb business..I have negotiated negotiated negotiated! Do not be afraid to push for price. And when people give you prices, make sure that you clarify and ask that those are the feb/winter prices. and even from there, you can get cheaper. Hope that helps!

I have seen about 15 venues and showing my fiance my top picks tomorrow so we can pick a place.

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee

Feb 4, 2012!!!! Yay!

Ugh, so many people have said ‘why the heck would you want to have your wedding when its cold outside.’ So annoying!

Post # 9
8 posts
Newbee

@kms31690:

Us too! I want snow! Do you have a venue? I am so picky haven’t found THE place yet….

Post # 11
17 posts
Newbee

I am going to be taking that leap of faith on leap day. February 29th,2012. Living in California I don’t have to worry about snow. I am more worried about rain, although it’s not  a rainy season in California, with this weird weather we are having around the world lately I don’t really know what to expect. I am newly engaged (as of Christmas morning) so I am just starting the planning. But finding my venue is top on the list. 🙂

Post # 12
2091 posts
Buzzing bee

February 18th 2012 ! It’ll be 2 years to the day that we met 🙂

Post # 13
233 posts
Helper bee

yes 2/11/12 its a palindrome date-same forward as backwords

Post # 14
6895 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’m trying to convince FI to move it to February! Wish me luck! 🙂 And hi bees!

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee

Just set a DATE TODAY!!!!! 2/12/12!!!

I am soooo happy!! Anyone in Fl with any ideas??

Post # 16
233 posts
Helper bee

YAYYY Brittneyfink were date twins! 

The topic ‘February 2012, anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors