(Closed) February 2013 Babies – II

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1705 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Yay!  Thread II!

Last night I had my first dream about the baby!!  It was so crazy and real that I swear when I woke up I started looking for it! 

Post # 4
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I have missed so much of this board and now it’s taking me forever to read it all and get caught up.  I am glad to know that I have a lot of the same symptoms and feelings that other people do! 

Does everyone know you are pregnant now?  We just starting tellings friends and work this week and it’s so much fun now that people know! 

Love that the morning sickness is somewhat gone, but have to keep taking my diclectin at night otherwise I don’t feel so hot in the morning.

Has anyone found out what they’re having yet?  Can’t wait for anatomy scan in just under a month!

Post # 5
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

The bump has popped…and people are thinking I’m much further along than I am.  :-

Post # 6
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@greenviolets:  I had a baby dream the other night, too!  Mine was simply that we found out the gender.  I wonder how true they’ll be…

Post # 7
1934 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Yey!  Thread #2!

@loveroflove:  Glad you’re back!  Yup, everyone knows we’re pregnant!  Our anatomy scan is in just about a month as well and I CAN’T WAIT!

@peaches13:  I have a bump too, and I’m wearing maternity clothes, but people keep telling me I’m not showing!  Argh.  I’m tired of feeling…just….fat.

Post # 8
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@morkiemama:  Oh I’m getting the same thing from everyone, I’m having to wear a belly band with my jeans but everyone keeps telling me Im not showing at all… A little upsetting 🙁

Post # 9
1137 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m feeling fat these days, tiny bump there, but really just fat. I tell DH this all the time and he reminds me “there’s a baby in there”. I think I’m just telling him I’m fat to get him to mention the baby 😉

Post # 10
1766 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

People are telling me that I’m already showing, but I also just feel fat. My bump isn’t as prominent when I get up in the morning as it is at night, so I know it’s not all baby. :-/

Post # 11
1934 posts
Buzzing bee

So, I discovered a few days ago that my belly “bump” has little red bumps ALL over it. Everything I look up talks about ITCHY rashes, but this doesn’t itch.  I called my doc and am awaiting to hear back, but nothing so far.  It’s gross!

I’m wondering if it’s from the belly butter I’ve been using – maybe my pores don’t like it?  I stopped using it when I saw the bumps, but they aren’t getting any better.  I’m also really fair, and over the years have had different skin issues – keratosis pilaris, heat rashes (STILL to this day) and sensitivity to detergents, so maybe that has something to do with it?!  Sigh. If it’s not one thing….it’s another!  I’m really hoping it’s not one of those more serious rashes that turns into one big, ugly, itchy mess.  

Post # 12
1934 posts
Buzzing bee

@AprilJo2011:  That’s EXACTLY how mine is.  My bump is seriously, twice as big at night.

Post # 13
542 posts
Busy bee

@AprilJo2011:  me too! this is why I make DH take my weekly “belly” pictures first thing in the morning. LOL!

Oh, and if what they say is true about heartburn and a baby with a lot of hair, my baby is going to come out hairier than my cat!! I have such bad indigestion..ALL THE TIME!! 

Post # 14
542 posts
Busy bee

@morkiemama:  hows’ the rash doing? any better yet?

Post # 15
1137 posts
Bumble bee

@Kalamaz17:  This is one thing I haven’t had yet during this pregnancy, but I had it before and it was horrible. With my luck it’s going to be just like the migraines and come at another time.

Well bees.. today has been a downer. I got sick last night, losing part of my lunch, and got a bad headache. Woke up today, sick in the morning (standard), went to work and within an hour I was back home and sick. Great. I hope this isn’t a trend again. I’ve been sleeping on and off all day with a terrible headache and a neck ache. I’ve been so nauseas as well and thrown up during the day. Ugh – come on, I’m almost 15 weeks, can’t this crap just stop!?!

Post # 16
1137 posts
Bumble bee

Anyone else having any movement yet?

About a week ago I started feeling a ‘popping’ or ‘bubbling’ when I would lay on my stomach. It wasn’t all the time, but randomly here and there. Just yesterday I was sitting around and just froze when I started feeling something moving around ‘in there’. Totally took me by surprise.

I didn’t expect to feel anything this early and was thinking maybe gas, but that’s not it. No way it is. It’s a crazy thing to feel – I can’t wait to actually really be able to tell what is going on.

The topic ‘February 2013 Babies – II’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors