February 2014 Babies – Part 2!!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 5
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2011

We’re going to be Team Green again, I have a ton of gender neutral baby clothes. And it was worth the wait to hear DH say “it’s a boy” when I delivered him. As much as I want to find out the gender we’re going to hold out again. At my 20 week ultrasound the ultrasound tech didn’t even take a peek to see what it was, so it was a surprise to everyone.

Post # 7
426 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I will want to know what gender the baby is. We want one of each, ideally. I will be surprised if we have two the first time!

Post # 8
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

ROLL CALL!

Estimated Due Date:  February 9, 2014

When did you find out/DPO: Saturday

When is your first appointment:  June 26th

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get  here:  …not so much!

Did you struggle with TTC or have other issues:   No

Other than DH, who did/will you tell  first:   I have a tough time holding it in and I’ve sort of told several people!

What are you most looking forward to:  holding our little one

What are you most nervous about:  miscarriage…

Symptoms: bigger sore breasts, mild cramping, constant thirst and hunger, fatigue

What are you going to miss the most while pregnant:  fun cocktails

What thing do you want to buy for the baby first: not sure!

Post a picture of your BFP and/or chart (if you have  one):

Hello ladies!  I was super shocked but I’m so happy to be here.  I was wondering if any of you are considering using midwives.  The c-section rate in NYC is super high, and I think childbirth is a natural process that doesn’t need to be treated like a disease, though I still may want to give birth in a hospital with a midwife.

I’m also nervous about ultrasounds after reading that they may cause autism!  http://www.thedailybeast.com/witw/articles/2013/04/29/are-ultrasounds-causing-autism-in-unborn-babies.html

We’re trying so hard to be so careful–no lunchmeats or anything!—and then we’re putting this powerful energy right on those little cells.  Am I the only one who feels nervous about that?

Post # 11
426 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Due Dates:

February 2: jny1179

February 4: squishycupcake

February 5: candc13 Miss Penny Lane

February 6: beyblade1120 & AstoriaK & autumnleaves11 & Mrs_BMJ

February 8: RachelAnne & LAZB & nataliegrace90

Feburary 9: jchucoski & victoriasaurusrex

Feburary 11: odynsmom

Feburary 12: spicyshimmer & newname_99

February 13: BrandNewBride

February 16: skipatroller7

February 17: NewYearsEve

February 18: mysterybee123

Total Mamas-to-be: 20

Just pulling this info from the other thread. I’ve updated it to add our newest mama, @victoriasaurusrex

@jny1179:  I hereby hand over the mama list updates to you! 🙂

Post # 12
298 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@jny1179:  I told my boss the day I made my Dr appointment. I am a teacher and they put  a on hold on all leave request till the end of the school year (2 more weeks- eventhough all my students are graduated and out of the building). I needed to take next monday off for my appointment and needed his approval. I tried not to tell him but he told me in order to get the day off I needed to have a pretty darn good reason. Then I just blurted it out. I loved his reaction though. He started clapping and cheering and said “of course, i’ll sign your slip right now”.

@victoriasaurusrex:  congrats and welcome!

@squishycupcake:  I will want to know the gender too. I am not a patient person and waiting 9 months to know will kill me. I am also not good at keeping secrets, so as soon as I know the sex of the baby, the world will know.

Post # 13
1563 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@victoriasaurusrex:  Congratulations and welcome! 

@RachelAnne:  Yay! Another Team Green-er! 

@jny1179:  @odynsmom:  Awww so sweet that your bosses were so happy for you! I’m nervous to tell my boss. I’m nervous to tell anyone honestly. I have no idea why! 

New thread already?!? Yay! 🙂

Post # 14
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

ROLL CALL!

Estimated Due Date:  17th February 2014

When did you find out/DPO:   Today!

When is your first appointment:  I haven’t made one yet

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get  here:  This was our first month TTC, I really didn’t expect it to happen so soon. Feeling very lucky! 

Did you struggle with TTC or have other issues:  No

Other than DH, who did/will you tell  first:  No one. I haven’t actually told DH yet (he’s still at work). I plan to tell my parents at the weekend but, other than DH and my parents, I’ll be keeping it quiet for now.

What are you most looking forward to:  Meeting the baby

What are you most nervous about:  Something going wrong

SymptomsA little cramping

What are you going to miss the most while pregnant:  Smoking (I know, it’s a filthy, disgusting habit!) 

What thing do you want to buy for the baby first:   No idea!

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

ROLL CALL!

I’ve been stalking the wedding bee for quite a long time and decided to join!!

Estimated Due Date:  Feb 20th

When did you find out/DPO: 11 DPO

When is your first appointment:  July 16th

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get  here: Yes we were and it took 2 cycles

Did you struggle with TTC or have other issues: Nope none but I thought for sure we would have complications.   

Other than DH, who did/will you tell  first: My Sister

What are you most looking forward to:  Holding my baby for the first time!!

What are you most nervous about: Having a Miscarriage

Symptoms: Sore BBS, lots of CM, fatigue, frequent urination, and a bad UTI

What are you going to miss the most while pregnant: Beer and sleeping on my Tummy

What thing do you want to buy for the baby first: A chicago bears onesie…Daddy’s a big fan

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors