February 2014 Babies- Part 3

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
464 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@AstoriaK:  yay! Thank you for the new thread. My EDD changed to Feb 22 and my appt is July 18 🙂

And, I think an honorary section would be really sweet. 

Post # 5
611 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I have my first ultrasound appointment July 9th!

Post # 7
426 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

To answer the shopping question, I have already bought two things: that little bear hat that I first posted about on the first thread, and a nursing pillow that was on supersale. It would suck if I couldn’t use them this time around, but I will get to use them. Someday I will have a little baby who needs his or her bear ears. 

Post # 8
3756 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I would be happy to see my name in the honorary section. It breaks my heart not to see my name at the top of the list. And I plan to keep updated on all of your pregnancies!

Post # 12
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@AstoriaK:  Thanks for starting the new thread!

I haven’t bought anything yet.  Actually, I take that back, I got one of those nursing covers for “free” (just paid shipping) like 8 months ago, but I don’t really count that.  My mom is DYING to start shopping with me, for maternity stuff and baby stuff, so maybe after my appointment we can start getting a few things.

Post # 13
834 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@AstoriaK:  I agree that an honorary section would be very nice.

I havent bought anything for my LO yet, I’m really trying to wait until the 12 week mark, Although, I have my first u/s appt June 29th and if that goes well I’ll prly be a bit too excited not to get a lil something. Im very excited for this weekend but also nervous…i just want to know everythign is ok.

I got a call from the dr that i have an acute asymptomatic uti and they prescribed me some antibiotics to take to get rid of it. any other ladies have/had a uti during pregnancy? i have no symptoms so i had no idea!

Post # 14
298 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Woo Hoo to part 3! 

My next appointment is July 1st. I don’t think it is a big appointment just one to go over blood work and ultrasound results. Since I haven’t recevied a phone call form the doctors office I am assuming (hoping really) that it will all be good news.

I also agree we should have an honorary members section. All of these ladies contributed so much to our group, I would be really sad to see them go.

I have been on vacation for the last couple of days and this is the first time my DH has allowed me to log into a computer. The doctor told me to relax and take it easy and my DH is determined to make sure I do. Since, we are at the beach, my DH also googled and found that it is recommended the pregnant women not swim in the ocean, so guess who did not get to swim in the ocea. This girl! I told him he was being rediculous and over protective. I drew the line at the pool. I was going swimming in the pool!

As for shopping, I have not bought anything yet. Nothing at all. However, I have started a wish list on BabiesRUs. It seems to have a lot of Dr Seuss stuff on it. I think the first thing i will buy, when the time comes, is a travel system. I feel that is the one thing you need the most as a new parent.

Post # 15
527 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Yay for part 3!  Would any of y’all be up for a little getting-to-know you roll call?  I recognize some of the names on here from other boards, but others I’m seeing for the first time.  Here’s some questions that I thought of, feel free to answer if you’d like, and add in some new ones too if you want!

How far along are you?

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

How are you feeling?

Any cravings?

Food aversions?

Will you find out the baby’s sex?

What’s your intuition? boy or a girl?

What baby things have you purchased?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors