February 2014 Babies – part 5 Safely into Second Tri!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Have you felt movement yet?
    Yes! : (11 votes)
    44 %
    Nope! : (10 votes)
    40 %
    Not sure.... : (4 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 5
    4296 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Due Date
    Feb 25th

Gender (if known): 

Finding out October 7th!!!!!

How far along are you and what kind of movement are you getting, if any: 

15w1d. Nothing yet.

Are you planning to get maternity photos: 

I think so!

What are you currently researching: 

Cloth diapering! Taking a class on the 14th of this month 🙂

What are you loving about pregnancy right now: 

Everything!!! (except the headaches!!)

Most Recent Bump Photo:

Next one will be next Tuesday. I will update then. Haven’t taken one since 12 weeks.

Post # 6
    4296 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

@newname_99:  Cute little bump 🙂 I wish I had one! I just look fat!

Post # 7
    611 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

Roll Call:

Due DateFebruary 11

Gender (if known):   BOY!

How far along are you and what kind of movement are you getting, if any:   17 weeks/1 day–no movement yet but anxiously awaiting it!

Are you planning to get maternity photos:  YES

What are you currently researching:  Childcare and Classes

What are you loving about pregnancy right now:  That I don’t feel sick anymore…I feel like my normal self.  Lol.  And that I have a cute bump and people are noticing it more.

Most Recent Bump Photo:  This was my first one and it’s old…13 weeks here…I’ve popped a little more since then.

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/february-2014-babies-part-5-safely-into-second-tri#ixzz2dwxH2nQk

Post # 8
    613 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

Roll Call:

Due DateFebruary 11

Gender (if known):   BOY!

How far along are you and what kind of movement are you getting, if  any:   17 weeks/1 day- don’t feel anything that I can definitely say is movement, but not sure.  I have an anterior placenta, so I’m not counting on feeling any big kicks or anything for a little while longer.

Are you planning to get maternity photos:  Yes.  If nothing else my DH will take them (he is really into photography), but I’m pretty certain that we will get pro pics done.

What are you currently researching:  Strollers, carseats, other gear we will need

What are you loving about pregnancy right now: Everything!  I have been so blessed with an easy pregnancy so far, and hope it continues this way!  It is so fun to have a legit bump now, people are so nice to a preggo!

Most Recent Bump Photo: I posted on the FB group, but here it is again

Post # 9
    8821 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

January Mama lurking.. you ladies look awesome! 🙂

Post # 10
    1563 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

@newname_99:  Thanks for starting the new thread!! 

Roll Call:

Due DateFebruary 2! (But I like being on the 4th so don’t move me.. it’s all relative anyway!)

Gender (if known): Team Green but I cannot wait to find out what the rest of you are having so I can live vicariously through you! 🙂

How far along are you and what kind of movement are you getting, if any: 18 weeks and 3 days. I have felt some flutters and a couple thumps that made me question whether it was baby or not. It’s so low down that I’m pretty sure it is baby so that’s been really exciting!! 

Are you planning to get maternity photos: No. I’m weird about getting photos taken. But I hope to get some professional baby photos.

What are you currently researching: I’m researching registry stuff lately. I have a friend who is due in November and her registry (and research) has been so helpful! 

What are you loving about pregnancy right now: The baby movements and how nice my DH is to me right now. He goes the extra mile and I love him for it. I’m still nauseous that’s been hard but I’m hoping maybe it will go away around 20 weeks? We’ll see!

Most Recent Bump Photo: I think I’m going to just post on the FB album until I actually have a real bump. Right now, I have to push my stomach out to look pregnant. :/

Post # 11
    426 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

We have a Facebook group!

For those Mamas who have not yet joined our Facebook group, please PM me with your email address and I will invite you.

Post # 12
    426 posts
    Helper bee

@newname_99:  Thanks for starting the new thread!

Due DateFeb. 4

Gender (if known): I will know on Friday! 

How far along are you and what kind of movement are you getting, if any:  18w1d. I have felt movement since 16w. I do not feel it regularly, but sometimes it feels like butterflies. Other times, it feels like my kiddo is scratching to get out of my stomach.

Are you planning to get maternity photos: No. I love everyone else’s, though.

What are you currently researching: Childcare options and childbirth classes. We’ve got childcare covered for three months after the little sweet potato’s birth, but I know our childcare needs will change twice in the six months after that. As for classes, I can’t figure out whether I would throttle the instructors for some of these or if I should just make my own childbirth class. 

What are you loving about pregnancy right now: The burgeoning bump!

Most Recent Bump Photo: Since my bump photos feature my face, I’m keeping them off Weddingbee. 

Post # 13
    298 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

Roll Call:

Due DateFebruary 11th

Gender (if known): I will know on Saturday!

How far along are you and what kind of movement are you getting, if any: 17 weeks and 1 day. And I can feel the little bean rolling and running his fingers along my insides.

Are you planning to get maternity photos: Ummmm, I will wait to see what I look like later on. Not sure right now.

What are you currently researching: Ugh daycare. When I saw how much it cost in our area I almost had a heart attach and then considered switching carrers for a little bit. Right now we are trying to decide if we are going to let my MIL, who live 30 minutes away (and out of the way from where we work), take care of the baby. Other than that we might think about moving.

What are you loving about pregnancy right now: That my DH is waiting on me hand and foot. He understands he will never feel what I am feeling so he helps me out as much as he can, sometimes more than needed.

Most Recent Bump Photo: I am a little self concious right now. I am not as cute as some of you ladies yet. When I become more comfortable and look a little less pudgy, I wil post.

Post # 14
    527 posts
    Busy bee

Hello ladies!

Due Date: 2/28/14

Gender (if known):  nope! 

How far along are you and what kind of movement are you getting, if any:  haven’t felt anything yet!

Are you planning to get maternity photos:  I doubt it.  I do want newborn shots though!

What are you currently researching:  Well, last night I spent a long time on the internet reseaching diaper bags. Haha.  Anyone have an awesome suggestion for a cute, but functional diaper bag?  So far, the ones that have caught my are the Skip Hop Duo Double Deluxe, and the leSportsac Ryan baby bag.

What are you loving about pregnancy right now:  ummm….??????  An excuse not to exercise so much?  Honestly, other than this little bump beginning to sprout, I really don’t feel a whole lot different that I did 15 weeks ago.  🙂  I do love listening to my hubs talk about the babies.  It’s pretty cute and I get all melty inside/

Most Recent Bump Photo: none for me! 

Also, I’m totally missing my deli meat sandwiches lately!  

Post # 15
    464 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

Hiiii. Yay for a new thread!

Due Date2/22/14

Gender (if known):  dont know yet! We have an appt scheduled at the elective place on Monday!

How far along are you and what kind of movement are you getting, if any:  15+4, nothing yet, but can’t wait for it!

Are you planning to get maternity photos:  Yes! My good friend is an amazing wedding photographer and she’s offered to do them for us. 

What are you currently researching:  Still obsessed with strollers, but I think I’ve decided which one I want. Now thinking about registries and all the crap we need 😉

What are you loving about pregnancy right now:  finally having a little bump! The excuse to nap whenever I can, my hubby’s excitement about finding out the sex. 

Most Recent Bump Photo: it’s on the Facebook group!

Post # 16
    464 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@razzzzzz:  I’m slightly biased but I looove Petunia Pickle Bottom. Super chic and functional. Pricey, but worth it, and they have excellent customer service. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors