February 2014 baby, meet February 2015 baby

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
3625 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I see it! My grandmother had 5 births in 6 years and 6 days and they all turned out fine. It was crazy and super busy, but they are all really close as adults. You’ll be fine. Congrats!

Post # 5
6504 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Baby boy 12/2015

LadySmurph:  I can see something. Wow a year apart, congrats!

Post # 6
5228 posts
Bee Keeper

LadySmurph:  Congrats! I know it feels overwhelming, but I’ve heard from several moms that having Irish twins(babies almost exactly one year apart, lol) ended up being awesome. The kids will always have a playmate! 

Post # 8
894 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I see it!  Congrats from another February mom 🙂  

As far as being a year apart, I have a bunch of friends with siblings a year apart, and several more with kids only a year or so apart and they didn’t have any problems.  In fact, my one friend had a hard time with #1, got pregnant with #2, and actually had a bit of an easier time despite the fact that they’re born only about 15 months apart. Good luck and congrats!

Post # 9
834 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Ahhh I’m so excited for you! I had my son feb 10 2014, also a feb mama! I’m not prego that I know of but we’re planning on ttc or at least not preventing when our son is 6 months so August! I also haven’t really been super good on the whole preventing thing right now and we talked an having a baby apart apart and both decided it would be great! You’re kids will be so close and you won’t haveforgotten an the newborn stage yet so it won’t be a huge change again! I know they recommend waiting at least 6 months but my midwife said you can have a healthy pregnancy before then too! Congratulations! 

Post # 10
1588 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Congratulations!!  My husband and brother in law are a little over a year apart and are so close.  I’m sure everything will turn out fine.  

Post # 11
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Congrats! My brother is 11 months older than me. My mom actually had an easier pregnancy with me. And my brother and I were super close growing up… and always had someone to play with. My parents definitely didn’t plan it that way – but it worked out great. 

Post # 12
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I see it! Congrats!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors