February 2015 Babies Part TWO

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
627 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I posted this on part one, but then the new page got started at the same time so I’ll post here to make it easy 🙂

blushingbrooklynbride:  aww that’s so cute that you got to see the little babe rubbin it’s eyes and stuff!  

MrsDecember2012:  I’ve never ordered them, but I’ve seen lots of people online that have. Everyone seems to think they’re good and the shipping is typically pretty cheap too. If it’s not going to cost much it’s probably worth it!

shanbp:  Is there a limit to the pages? I know it used to be 12 pages or so then you’d have to start a new page, how does it work now?

jny1179:  My Dr said that during my last pregnancy too about where the placenta was, was telling to what gender you were having. However, last pregnancy, everytime she did the HB, it was exactly in the middle, she laughed every time. This time baby has been on the right side I think, which cooralates with my thoughts on it being a boy :)

<br />I really need to do an updated due date list but the thought of going through 49 pages is really really daunting hahah. Maybe everyone can post their due dates again to make it easier to update?

Post # 4
627 posts
Busy bee

How far along are you now and what’s your estimated due date? 14w3d, due Feb 9th!

How are you feeling? Good! Really can’t complain! So far this pregnancy is much easier then my last. However, I have extrememly bad pelvic floor pain. It feels like I did around 2-3 weeks PP with B. It’s amplified when I’m on my feet for my long shifts at work. I’m going to the dr next week and hopefully I can get my benefits to cover some orthotics for my shoes! I’m hoping that will help

Food aversions or cravings? I had really really bad aversions for the first about 10 weeks, but it’s way better now. Not any constant cravings, but carbs and cheese are always delish

What do you look forward to most in the second trimester? Getting closer to the third trimester 😉 getting a belly, though I already look pregnant and have a small belly now. Finding out the gender and shopping!

Have you bought anything for baby yet?  No, I bought 2 toys on clearance at Chapters for super cheap today. We don’t really need much with already having B a year ago. We’re going shopping in the states in October, so I’ll prob buy clothes and crib sheets etc then.

<br /><br />

Post # 6
627 posts
Busy bee

jny1179:  I saw that after I posted haha, I didn’t read the roll call first 😉 Thanks!  I say right side, like when I’m laying down and they have the doppler on my belly it’s my right side that it’s on. Right? haha

Post # 8
2047 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

How Far along/EDD: As of tuesday my updated EDD is February 19th, so I’m 13w exactly! ahhhhhhhhhh

How are you feeling? Not great but better then the last couple of weeks. The nausea isnt as bad but I still get queezy in the mornings/evenings and when I smell certain stuff. SUPER EXHAUSTED all the time :s and this week just really really bloated

Food aversions/Cravings? UGH…. I can eat more now but I cant reall get into meats still and occasional veggies lol (meaning it depends on which ones and how they’re cooked) DH opened up the lid on this pre-cooked rotisserie chicken I bought yesterday this morning to make his lunch and I almost barfed when the smell wofted up lol. When I go home I have no interest in cooking and I feel bad for poor DH. I crave/like sweet stuff…. Im very into ice cream and snacky stuff. I like plain things without a lot of spice right now (popcorn and chips). I’ve been buying light ice cream and picking up fixings to make my own blizzards 🙂

What do I looks forward to most in second Trimester? NOT FEELING LIKE CRAP and being able to eat regularly (healthy) again. I really want to keep active during the pregnancy and right now I just dont have the energy to 🙁 We’re also going to do a trip (probably a short cruise) in the fall as our 1 year anniversay present to eachother (which is this sunday). We figured we should wait until I feel better.

Have you bought anything for baby yet? Not too much because everything I see is NOT gender neutral and its so hard when you dont know! I guess there’s stuff we can get like the furniture and car seat and play pen,  etc… but I think we’re going to do some research first. I guess there’s a bunch of stuff we could get like the baby onsies and blankets, cloths etc that are fairly neutral………. The ones I see that are neutral generally have a theme like certain animals etc…so I’ll have to go shopping one day and see whats out there

<br /> 

Post # 9
703 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I am so bad at keeping up with this thread, but I just happened to get on WB so I’ll roll call 🙂

Roll Call!

How far along are you now and what’s your estimated due date? 15w1d; EDD 2/4/15

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good. Now that I’m out of the first trimester, I am completely over my nausea/dry heaving and I’m starting to get more energy. I have had SI joint pain since I found out about the baby, but I’m doing PT and it’s helping. 

Food aversions or cravings? I cannot do chicken. I can’t even think about it lol. I’ve mostly been craving spicy foods. Every time I go to taco bell, I stock up on the hot sauce and put it on everything.   And I’ve always loved pickles, but I go through at least a jar a week now. Bonus: it helps my low blood pressure! 

What do you look forward to most in the second trimester? I’m already in the second tri, but just started it. I’m excited to actually show. I still look the same as before pregnancy, but I can’t wait to rock the bump and maternity clothes! I’m tall though, so my doctor doesn’t think I’ll really show until my 6th or 7th month. I’m also looking forward to feeling the baby move. I think I’ve felt flutters, but being a FTM, I’m not sure haha. Can’t wait to feel big kicks and for my hubby to feel the babe! 

Have you bought anything for baby yet? I started buying gender neutral clothes as soon as I found out (we are team green!). We also bought a brand new snugabunny swing off of craigslist. And last week, I won a crib! My hubby can’t wait to put it together haha. 

<br /><br />

Post # 10
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Hey everyone!!

How far along are you now and what’s your estimated due date? 14 weeks 3 days / February 9th

How are you feeling? Depends on the day. The nausea is better but the all day /never ending headaches are still kicking my butt!

Food aversions or cravings? Still not a fan of chicken. And I am craving starches. Lots of potatoes and cheese haha

What do you look forward to most in the second trimester? Hopefully feeling better! Getting the bump, and finding out the sex /decorating the nursery!

Have you bought anything for baby yet? Not yet. Waiting to find out the gender 🙂 I have only had one dr appointment so far. Is that weird? We have our next one a week from tomorrow!

<br /><br /><br />

Post # 11
703 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

jny1179:  yum potatoes! I just had to have mashed potatoes the other day. Good thing KFC is right by my house haha! And I hear you on wanting to look pregnant. Can’t wait for that! 

LyndzJM:  when do you find out gender? 

shanbp:  happy anniversary! a cruise sounds amazing! 

Post # 12
69 posts
Worker bee

Roll Call!

How far along are you now and what’s your estimated due date?

After my appointment yesterday, I’m now 12W6D with a new due date of 2/20 (was previously 2/19).

How are you feeling?

I’m finally starting to feel so much better! I’ve been so happy the last 4 or 5 days because I fell mostly normal, except for the occasional throwing up in the morning. I have been starting to get some headaches, but I’ll take them over the really bad nausea I had been having!

Food aversions or cravings?

No particular cravings, but I’m still having food aversions. It’s really strange because they only things I’m having aversions to are the meals I was eating when I first started to get nauseaous. We would make home-made tacos, with home-made tortillas and everything that were soooo good, but now the thought of them make me gag. Even when I just think about or see the ingredients on tv. Like I have to change the channel if I see cilantro, onions, or tomatoes. It’s the same with this fried fish my SIL made that had a lot of smoked paprika in it. I can’t eat anything with paprika, even though I can’t taste it. I hate it!

What do you look forward to most in the second trimester?

Starting to show and finding out the gender. My doctor’s office does the PANORAMA blood test for Down Syndrome and Trisomy, and it also tells the gender. We are going in tomorrow to do the blood draw so we should know the gender in about 3 weeks! I’m so excited! I’ve had a feeling this whole time that it’s a girl, and I’m still 90% sure that it’s a girl. But I would love it if it’s a boy also. I grew up in between two brothers, which I love, so to me that’s normal. But I will be so happy either way!

Have you bought anything for baby yet?

Not yet, but today we actually went and did some pricing for the big items so we’re getting closer. We’ll probably wait another month or so, but I don’t want to wait until the end to do everything. Especially now that I’m starting to feel somewhat normal I think I definitely want to get a lot of stuff done in the second trimester.<br /><br />

Post # 13
627 posts
Busy bee

Kathers01:  even better is potatoes with cheese haha. I made twice baked potatoes the other day and now I just want them every day!!

mayahpay:  Sept 23! I just got the appt booked today!

Post # 14
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

How far along are you now and what’s your estimated due date? <br />15w2d EDD Feb 4th 

How are you feeling? <br />Meh. Was hoping to feel better by this point. Still have days of really bad nausea and still extremely tired if I don’t nap.

Food aversions or cravings? <br />Still can’t do meat all the time. Chicken has gotten better but beef is hit or miss. No spinach or most veggies sound appealing. Craving a lot of random things- weirdest right now is those candy fruit slices

What do you look forward to most in the second trimester? <br />Already in it but looking forward to finding out the sex, watching my belly grow and feeling better!

Have you bought anything for baby yet? <br />We have only bought 1 onesie but have been gifted several other ones, a baby toy, a crib and several bibs.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors