February 2015 Babies

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
830 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Roll Call!

Due date: Feb 8th? Hopefully I’ll know for sure after my first doctors appointment!

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 8DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? This was our second cycle trying

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? This will be the first

Any symptoms yet? Nausea, pressure occasionally in my abdomen, exhausted

What are you most excited about? Seeing DH as a dad

What are you most nervous about? How children will change our lives 

What will you miss most while pregnant? Feeling good all the time, fitting into my clothes, soft serve ice cream, copious amounts of caffeine. I’m limiting it to 160 mg a day.

Post # 4
1471 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Due date: feb 4

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 

How long did you try before your BFP? 5 months

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? yes, this is our second

Any symptoms yet? nausea and tired

What are you most excited about? newborn cuddles and another bundle of awesomeness!

What are you most nervous about? preparing my first child

What will you miss most while pregnant? wine, soft cheese, sunny side up eggs, normal bras, normal feet/ankles. 

Post # 5
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Due Date: Feb 13

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP? 11.

Hoiw long did you try before your BFP: First month! Surprise!

Do you have any kids yet: This is the first.

Any symptoms yet: Some nausea/dizziness. I want to eat EVERYTHING! Sore breasts. All pretty mild so far.

What are you most excited about: All of it: a sweet baby, the love of my life being a dad, A YEAR OFF OF WORK!

What are you most nervous aboout: I am a labor and delivery nurse and an ER nurse. I am super worried about any medical complications. SUPER WORRIED. I have no reason to be, its just I’ve seen the worst case senarios for every situation so you can’t help but think of that.<br /><br />What will you miss most while pregnant: Wine, caffeine at will, all my clothes fitting as they should, super hard high intensity work outs.

Congrats to you all!

Post # 6
703 posts
Busy bee

Hi fellow Feb mommas! 

Due date: Feb 4th according to LMP or Feb 7th according to ovulation 

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 10 dpo and it was super dark! I wonder if I ovulated earlier and I had a delayed temp rise. 

How long did you try before your BFP? 6 cycles of NTNP but hitting the fertile window everytime 

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? This is our first. 

Any symptoms yet? sore and swollen breasts, fatigue, and occasional cramps

What are you most excited about? having a baby! I have wanted to be a mommy since I was a child!

What are you most nervous about? miscarriage, premature labor (I’m high risk), not being a good mom

What will you miss most while pregnant? sleep

<br /><br />

Post # 7
510 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Roll Call! 

Due date: February 13 (?) appointment Wednesday!

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I believe I was 7 dpo!

How long did you try before your BFP? I didn’t, I’m fertile myrtle. I only had one full cycle since my son was born and on my second I got preggo!

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? Oh yes! I have a 4.5 month old! His due date was February 15, 2014

Any symptoms yet? Oddly, yes. Painful breasts, nausea, bloating, cravings, heightened sense is smell, cramping, increased appetite, fatigue. I have no idea if I o’ed early with the early positive, my husband thinks there are two babies ! Lol

What are you most excited about? seeing my son interact with the new baby

What are you most nervous about? miscarriage or complications. Last time I had gestational hypertension

What will you miss most while pregnant? Beer and turkey sandwhiches

Post # 8
74 posts
Worker bee

Good Morning ladies. Brand new bee here though I have been stalking the site since before my wedding. I love seeing the interactions and genuine concern you all have for each other. So I have finally decided to take the step and sign up now that I am pregnant!!!

Due date: 2.2.15 by LMP

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I actually didn’t track this month but maybe 12dpo. 2 days before I expected my period.

How long did you try before your BFP? Stopped using protection in Jan but wasn’t exactly trying. NTNP I suppose

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? First peanut for both of us

Any symptoms yet? Occasional cramping at night. Today is the first day I am just dead tired.

What are you most excited about? Seeing what the baby will look like and giving our parents their first grandbaby

What are you most nervous about? First pregnancy so EVERYTHING

What will you miss most while pregnant? weekend drinking with DH.  Every weekend we create our own cocktails. It was really fun

Post # 11
109 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve also been stalking this site for a long time, but I decided to join because we’re not telling anyone in real life about the pregnancy for awhile, and I’m dying to talk about it!

Due date: February 8. That’s a big birthday week for my family…my cousin’s is the 5th, my grandma, sister and brother(not twins) are the 6th, another cousin is the 7th and my mom’s is the 9th! This poor child will never have a birthday celebration to itself!

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I got a faint positive at 12dpo, but my husband wasn’t convinced so I went out and bought a digital and got a “pregnant” reading at 13dpo.

How long did you try before your BFP? First month!

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? First one.

Any symptoms yet? I was starving for about a week, thankfully it’s not that bad anymore. I have some cramping and bloating, slightly sore nipples, and I’m super emotional. I don’t know how to deal with all my crying.

What are you most excited about? Meeting this baby that DH and I created! Seeing what it looks like, what its personality is like. Seeing DH as a father.

What are you most nervous about? Miscarriage or my baby not being healthy. 

What will you miss most while pregnant? Probably massive amounts of iced tea. I’ll still drink a little bit though 🙂

I’m so excited to be in this group!

Post # 12
510 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

LyndzJM:  We weren’t trying! I was tracking my cycles and trying to avoid fertile days, the first month we did good staying away, the second month we got lazy and I think I knew by 3 days after the deed I was preggo, no idea how! I was literally planning the new nursery. My husband thought I was nuts but I was right!

Post # 13
703 posts
Busy bee

LyndzJM:  I have a medical condition called Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (defect in collagen) which puts me at a high risk for cervical incompetance since the cervix is made of collagen. I will have have an ultrasound at my first appointment on the 20th! I will be monitored closely by both my ob/gyn and a perinatologist that I will start seeing at 13 weeks. 

Post # 14
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

LyndzJM:  Yep, I’m an RN. And in my department we usually go off a bit early. I work in one of the busiest ERs in North America so thats pretty taxing while carting around a near term babe! Imight go off jsut before Christmas so I can enjoy the holidays without having to work for once! I have tons of sick time so that should work out.

LadySmurph:  Hello date Twin (to be confirmed)! I also knew I was pregnant right off the hop. I certainly knew something was of fand I had NEVER felt that way before. My (soon to be, getting married on the 28th) DH also thought I was imagining symptoms.<br /><br />Whens everyones first Drs appointment. Mines on the 16th. I’m sure I’ll just get a lab req and maybe an U/S req but I’m pretty excited!<br /><br /><br />

Post # 15
830 posts
Busy bee

LyndzJM:  my first appt will be at 6 weeks 5 days. I don’t know for sure that they will do an ultrasound but I kind of think so, because initially the nurse made me an earlier appointment, then said actually, you should come in later. Hopefully I do, I’d like to know if there are one or two! I’d just love there to be two, but it’s probably wishful thinking!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors