February 2018 Brides!

posted 5 months ago in February 2018
Post # 16
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2018

futuremrsfraser :  

Gorgeous! We wanted to do a destination wedding but we realized that between my FI and our 4 kids,  it would cost more to fly/house us there than our entire wedding would cost here!

aaaaaanddd, we get to enjoy our honeymoon without our teenagers complains that they’re bored lol. 

Post # 17
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: Melbourne, Australia

juliamarie3 :  I just confirmed my date, also on the 3rd Feb 2018! Less than 40 weeks to go for us 🙂

Mine is in Melbourne, Australia so middle of summer here. Sounds like you girls are waaayyy more organised than me!

So far I’ve got the reception venue (ceremony still not confirmed yet…eeek!!) Wedding party have all confirmed and so has the DJ…and that’s as far as I’ve got!

Save The Dates are next on my list and I love the idea of magnets. Can anyone share pics for some inspiration? Good luck planning everyone xx

Post # 18
247 posts
Helper bee

futuremrsco :  10 Feb 2018 was my original date! I ordered sample STDs (including magnet ones) from minted.com a couple of months ago but have decided to do without the STDs. I can post pictures if you like!

Best of luck planning your wedding! 

Post # 20
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi February brides!

I just registered myself and my wedding will be the last day of February (28-2-2018). The date is not 100% confirmed yet since we are still in the early stage of organizing. I’m engaged for 2 months now and we are planning a wedding on the top of the South Island of New Zealand. 

So many things to arrange but so nice to do! Our wedding will be a simple wedding and hopefully our friends/family from The Netherlands and Australia are able to come over. We will have 3 bridesmaids, groomsmen and 3 flowergirls. 

meanttobee2018 I love your dress! Who’s the designer? I’m still undecided about the dress, another fitting session in July…. so excited!!

Good luck everyone with the preparations and enjoy every single moment of your special day!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors