February 2018 Love Babies and Mamas!

posted 2 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 61
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

lady lightning :  wow that would be quite a surprise!  My brothers are 13 months apart and they loved it!  Mine was also a surprise but they’ll be 19 mo apart. 

Post # 62
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Pinksterooni :  I sent you a friend request to add you to the FB group

Post # 63
775 posts
Busy bee

jejangles : Yeah, I think I’m going to have to stop as well. I’m getting some sort of false comfort from it, but it’s also stressing me out so I need to just stop. If I’m going to have a miscarriage again, it’ll happen, regardless if I’m temping or not. Always easier said than done.

MrsEvergreen :  I’m very sorry for your loss. FX for your rainbow baby soon!

Post # 64
1565 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

iheartburpees :  Oh  how exciting! Yep my husband is a firefighter also! How old is your daughter ? My son turns 1 on monday:)

Post # 66
1565 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Sorry my phone freaked and it just sent that lol RedWine13

Post # 67
450 posts
Helper bee

MsPlucky :  I don’t set my alarm or anything, but if I wake up around my temping time I’ll take it just to see. I know I shouldn’t, but when I had a mc I saw the temp go down right before it happened so I cant help myself. However, I want to stop!

MrsEvergreen :  I’m so sorry for your loss! 🙁

Post # 68
775 posts
Busy bee

tm6173 :  I wasn’t temping regularly when I had my mc, so I didn’t see that but it’s been in the back of my mind that it would happen that way.

It’s hard. DH works at 4 am every morning, so I’m up at the same time every morning when his alarm goes off to make breakfast for him before he goes. So, I’ve just continued temping, but it dropped .2 (still an entire degree above coverline though) this morning and I’m like “Uhhhhhhh…. no!” I also slept with the window open and the temperature outside dropped more than normal. I didn’t let myself pee on a stick this morning, but man was that difficult. 

I don’t know. I’m torn, I’m not necessarily going out of my way to temp because I’m already up, but I’m still stressing over every temp every day. 

Post # 69
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Hi everyone! I’m so excited to be able to join this group. 

ROLL CALL: 

How far along are you? 4 weeks 3 days I think…I have super long and irregular cycles so going by my estimated ovulation date based on my chart. I did miss a few days of temping that week so not super confident of my ovulation date, and I didn’t notice any fertile CM so it kind of took me by surprise when I ovulated on day sixty!

What is your estimated due date? 22nd Feb! Only a few days after my DH’s birthday, so there is a very real chance they could share a birthday.

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 2 cycles but 5 months

When did you get your BFP? Saturday 10th

Who have you told? Just my DH 😊

When do you plan on telling more people? We will pay for an early scan at around 9 weeks (in the U.K.,  you don’t get your first NHS scan until 12 weeks) and tell immediate family then. We’re going on holiday with DH’s family around then so they would definitely guess anyway since I won’t be drinking! We’ll then tell everyone else at 12 weeks or so.

How did you tell your partner? He knew I was testing, because we were supposed to go to an event that day where it would have been so obvious that I wasn’t drinking, but neither of us thought we had any real chance because we only BD’d 5 days before and 2 days after the ovulation date that FF gave me. He was still in bed and half asleep, so I got back iinto bed cuddled up behind him and asked him how he would feel about another Feb birthday in the family. I think he thought I was taking hypothetically for a minute! 

Any symptoms yet? Some cramping which seems to have subsided the last couple of days, and sore breasts. 

What are you most excited about? Everything! I can’t pick just one thing.

When is your first appt? I haven’t made it yet…it will be around eight weeks.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Definitely! I’m way too impatient not to. 

Post # 71
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Hello all! So happy to be apart of this!

How far along are you?  5w 5d

What is your estimated due date? February 13th

What baby # is this? #1!

How many cycles trying? 6 cycles.

When did you get your BFP? June 4th. I had a feeling something was off all weekend. I knew it was time to take a test.

Who have you told? My husband and my coworkers (only because I work at an ob/gyn office and I knew they would see me on the schedule.) My husband also told a few of his coworkers.

When do you plan on telling more people? We are telling our parents after our first appointment. After that we will wait until 12 weeks to tell the rest of the family and friends. And then at 16 weeks we will post it on social media.

How did you tell your partner? When we started TTC I had every intention of getting a onesie or something fun but I couldn’t wait that long to order one. I had to tell him quickly. After I found out I got balloons the next day and used them to decorate our chalk board to say “surprise! You’re going to be a daddy! I’m pregnant!” And had the pregnancy tests right by it.

Any symptoms yet? Nausea has been kicking my butt this week. I’ve also had bloating and fatigue.

What are you most excited about? Finally telling everyone and to finally get to be a mom!

When is your first appt? June 30th, and it can’t come soon enough!

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender?

Yes! And we will do a gender reveal party.

Post # 72
1457 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Anyone had any morning sickness yet? I had some pretty gross vomit last night and I’m hoping it isn’t a sign of whats to come – but I will happily take it if it means I get to hold my little bean 8 months from now 

Post # 73
1457 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

MsPlucky :  I finally gave up temping once I got to the point where I was passed where I MCed last time. I totaly get why you do it – it’s one thing we can control but the reality is that we can’t control much this early on. Try to take it one day at a time. 

Post # 74
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Meant2Bee :  I havent gotten sick (yet), but I’ve been pretty queasy, especially driving. Apparently it’s a good sign of a strong lil bean! 

Post # 75
775 posts
Busy bee

Meant2Bee :   Thanks for the encouragement, just soooo much worry. 

Also, no morning sickness. Every now and again I’ll feel queasy but it quickly passes. Part of me is worried since it’s such a common symptom and I don’t have it but I’m 5w4d, so I’m sure it’s coming.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors