(Closed) Febuary 2010

posted 9 years ago in February 2010
Post # 3
7 posts
Newbee

I like your wintry colors–and the small doses of snowflakes!

I am also February 2010, the day before Valentine’s Day. At first I was thinking fuchsia, silver, black, but ever since I found a really "out there" dress with red roses on it, I’ll go with red—perhaps too cliche?? But I love the dress.

As far as planning goes, I have the church and reception hall determined, but not much else yet. Hope to order my gown soon!

Happy planning!

Post # 4
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I’m getting married 2/12/2010, but in Palm Springs, CA so no wintery theme here.

Are colors areblack and ivory with deep red accents, not really trying to be Valentine’s Day, but I really love the look I’m going for.

I’m in the process of booking the venue, thats about it.

Yay for February 2010 brides!

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I’m getting married Sat, feb 6th 2010 :]

Colors are actually the same as Jazzybee’s

o.o

but its to go with his Uniform, hes getting married in his dress blues.

Post # 6
782 posts
Busy bee

@ Vikie: I’m also getting married 02.20.2010!! My fiance is in the Air Force, so he and two of his groomsmen will be in their uniform for the wedding, but I’m thinking about having light pink and wine/burgundy/maroon/deep red (can you tell I can’t decide which?!) as my colors. Thoughts?

Also, even though it’s in February, the weather in my hometown this past week has been in the 70s…I really wish there was a way to tell the weather so I could plan an outdoor wedding! 

Post # 8
231 posts
Helper bee

I’m getting married on February 13, 2010 as well!

So far I have the venue and the photographer booked and the dress purchased.  I’m actually taking the Bar exam this summer, so before May I have to get a DJ, a florist, choose the officiant as well as do the save the dates, choose hte bridesmaid dresses and block out hotel rooms.  Ah!

My colors are chocolate brown, possibly with an accent of blue or deep red.  

What are you all doing about Bridesmaid dresses?  I love Jim Hjelm’s dresses, but the ones i love the best are Taffeta, and I’m worried that the fabric is too light!

Post # 9
12 posts
Newbee

i’m getting married on 2/14/2010 at northern CA. 🙂  so far i only purchased my dress and booked the venue.

my colors are royal blue and black with cream ( or ivory ) as background…i like bold color.

Post # 10
21 posts
Newbee

I am getting married 2/20/10 in Walpole, MA. It is probably going to be really cold her which my Mom is not to happy about but will get over lol. I have booked my venue, photographer, and DJ. Picked out bridesmaid dress and fell in love with a gown that is out of my price range which I am very sad about.

Having a problem picking colors but from reading the other post feel a little better about wanting to do red and black. Going between that and blue and black so just trying to figure it all out.

Post # 11
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I am also getting married on Feb 13, 2010 in Akron, Ohio. My colors are black white and I’m using red as a accent color.  Anybody have any unique ideas on reception decorating ideas?

Post # 12
507 posts
Busy bee

*pokes thread*

February 2010 seems so lonely with so few posts! 😮  

Well, I’m a February 2010 bride, getting married in the Caribbean and thus avoiding the cold and the snow. Not quite a destination wedding, since I’m from Puerto Rico, but still kind of a destination wedding since half the guests will be coming from the States. So far what we’ve done is get the ceremony location and the reception/catering (we should be signing the contract this week), the photographer, the wedding coordinator (since we’re doing long-distance planning), and my dress, a Pronovias gown. Still lots to do left, but there’s plenty of time, right? Though they do say that time flies…

Post # 13
92 posts
Worker bee

We’re planning an outdoor backyard reception for late February.  I’m in FL, so the weather could go either way that time of year but usually it’s pretty warm by then.  I’m going for more of a spring garden theme.  I’m still trying to decide on colors, but since I’m using orchids I’m thinking of sticking with the flower colors and doing something like lavender/fuschia, champagne or ivory, and maybe a small amount of lime green as an accent color.  My cousin is a professional photographer so I’m using her, and we did a cake tasting this past weekend.  I’m still trying to decide on what to do for catering that will fit in our budget.

Post # 14
31 posts
Newbee

I’m getting married outdoors in Miami, FL

Our wedding date is 2.20.2010, which also marks our 6 year anniversary! how exciting =]

colors are just black and white. no accents. i want the classic elegance look.

my tablecloths will be black and my centerpieces are going to be white ostrich feathers! very chic

for favors, we decided we are donating $1 per guest to some type of children’s fund/charity – still deciding which one – and we are going to put a “note” on each guests’ seat explaining what we did!

i have the venue booked along with the caterer, and a wedding coordinator for the day of things

i am in between a few bridesmaids dresses BUT as far as for me, i’ve only gone wedding dress shopping once and didn’t fall in love with anything…

so i am going to try again soon

but honestly, i am just TERRIFIED i won’t find a dress i loooooooooove and will settle =[

anyone else share my fear?!?!?

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee

Hello im getting married feb 28 my colors are black dark blue and purple ive found a cake that i love and am planning my whole wedding around it we are also doing a masqurade (sorry bout the spelling) theme

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee

02/26/2010 for me!

I am using chocolate brown deep red with gold accents. My thieme is Love is sweet. We are having a dessert table, with canndy apples, chocaolate covered strawberries, etc.

The topic ‘Febuary 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors