(Closed) Fellow Sept 2012 brides!

posted 7 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
487 posts
Helper bee

Right here! We talked a little bit on lilyfaiths board! How are you doing?

Post # 5
487 posts
Helper bee

Haha, I wouldn’t say easily amused just excited! It really does make it more real.  When will the board be under the month twin section?

Post # 7
487 posts
Helper bee

I know, I can’t wait! We are planning an engagement party which helps distract me a little bit. We are going to visit some venues Friday and Tuesday and are super excited for that.  I think we are excited because that will determine the exact “feel” for the rest of our wedding. 

Post # 9
487 posts
Helper bee

Ours is July 10th! Sent out the invitations and getting mostly yes’s back 🙂

Post # 11
487 posts
Helper bee

Not really a theme but we do have colors.  I love the chocolate brown and tiffany blue combination I have been seeing alot of but not quite sure if it is “us” enough to do it for the wedding.  So, we made those our colors.  

We were talking about registering on the other board and my fiance said that since we are having a potluck celebration (fairly common where we live) that no one will bring us gifts since that is their “gift”.  What do you think?  I would prefer no gifts but I just like to be prepared I guess.  I hate trying to think of it in terms of what I would do because I would bring a gift (but I love giving gifts!).

Post # 12
487 posts
Helper bee

Do you have a theme?

Post # 13
135 posts
Blushing bee

🙂 i’m excited for yalls engagement parties. question…who all do you invite to those? like everyone thats coming to the wedding or just close friends and family? do most of them know you’re engaged or are yall announcing it at the party?

also…are we the only 3 sept bees so far?

Post # 14
487 posts
Helper bee

@CantWaitToBeWed: I think so far, there will be more as it gets closer I’m sure!

We invited our close friends and family, 50 all together.  Basically everyone invited to the wedding minus neighbors, parent’s friends, and more distant family.  They all know we are engaged, we are using the party as a way to get the two sides of the family mingling.  Plus, who doesn’t love a good party? 🙂

Post # 16
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Oh I’m a Sept 2012 Bride! We haven’t picked our exact date yet but we’re researching venues right now, and we’re going to start touring venues next week. We have chosen our colors, Dark blue and light pink and our bridal party. We have not chosen a theme, but I think we will start thinking more about that when we pick the venue. 

Mostly, we’re stressing about the budget and the guest list. We both have pretty big families and our guest list is already over 200 people. Really hoping that it’s true that 20% will decline :). Can’t wait to share this journey with you ladies!!

xoxoxo

D

The topic ‘Fellow Sept 2012 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors