(Closed) FF & Differing O Dates

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
92 posts
Worker bee

I’ve noticed ff doing this, and it drives me nuts! I tend to trust research more than advanced as it correlates with my OPKs and temp rise. I think research contains their latest research…but I’m not sure what that even means 🙂

From your chart, it looks like you O’d on CD16.

Post # 4
1053 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I agree CD 16.  Any OPK is going to just detect a surge, not an actual ovulation.  The only way to do that is with your temps.  I’ve been charting for about a year now and I know that you have to have accurate temps.  Some of the girls on the charting board have gone to internal temping.  For me, my temps luckily don’t vary too much if the time I wake up fluctuates some but I know that that is not normal.  It’s also taken me months of seeing patterns to know that.  I would definitely give FF a couple more months to get use to your chart and it will become more and more accurate.  Also, different settings check for different things.  I use the advanced setting that is recommended.  It takes all factors in when giving you crosshairs.  I hope this info helps!  Come over to the charters board if you have more questions! 🙂

Post # 5
769 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

definitely looks like CD16 to me as well!

The topic ‘FF & Differing O Dates’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors