(Closed) Final hair & makeup trial! lots of pics!

posted 6 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Is your hair pulled back in the first one or is the 2nd one a different style.  You definitely look retro in the 2nd pic, in a good way, you pull off the retro look about as good as I’ve ever seen it look on someone! πŸ™‚

Post # 4
437 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I think the hair and makeup look fabulous. I didn’t instantly get hit with the 50’s vibe- its just more subtle which I prefer anyway πŸ™‚ 

Post # 5
3175 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Very pretty! I especially like your eyeliner & blush, your MUA did a great job.

Post # 6
1482 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I don’t think it looks retro at all, but I DO think it looks gorgeous and bridal! Beautiful- don’t change a thing!

Post # 7
1026 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

you look beautiful but I would go with more drama, just exagerate everything a bit. in pictures it will show up better as well.

Post # 10
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

To be honest you I didn’t get the retro vibe at all. Your hair needs more bolder curls. Your makeup is also on the less is more side of things. I would darken your eyes more, define your eyebrows HEAPS more, do fake eyelashes and up the ante on the lip stick colour.

Post # 13
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

You are absolutely beautiful! To be honest, I think the make-up is very good. As others have siad, might even be amped up a bit (for sure false eyelashes). Hair looks to me like you did it yourself. Doesn’t seem like a pro job. Just being totally honest.

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Your hair is gorgeous! I love the half up do look and your hair will def be inspiration for mine πŸ˜€

Post # 15
286 posts
Helper bee

beautiful! i agree with defining your eyebrows & wearing false lashes. i also agree on amping up your curls. maybe a bigger barrel? definately for the pouf on top!

The topic ‘Final hair & makeup trial! lots of pics!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors