finally picked up my fiancee wedding band size 17.5!

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
570 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 1993

WOW!  I have never seen a mans ring that size before.  It is amazing.    It looks like your ring could fit completely inside his.   Congratulations!  $650.00 dollars for 13 grams of gold is fantastic.    

Post # 4
219 posts
Helper bee

So THAT’S what they say about men with big hands… Big rings! I’ve been trying to figure that one out. 

Post # 5
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Wow!  Seems like you got a good deal.  What size is your ring?

i want to see a picture of his hands!

Post # 7
1849 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Holy crap!  My FI wears a 12, and I thought that was big.  Is he really tall and stocky?  Now I want to take a gander at his hand next to yours.  Wow.

And, BTW, congratulations on finally finding a band.  It sounds like you’ve had quite a time…

Post # 8
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Haha thats a BIG OL’ RING!  My grandmother has her fathers wedding band and its HUGE. Idk if it was THAT big tho.

There is no “Big & Tall” section at the jewelry stores huh? Good for you for getting the deal!

Post # 9
3896 posts
Honey bee

Bloody hell! That’s crazy big! Well done of finding the ring. Sounds like a good deal! 🙂

Post # 11
3237 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Mrs Canuck:  I thought the same thing, I want to see a picture of both your hands next to each other!

Post # 12
323 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I want to see a picture of your hands together too! I thought my uncle had big fingers with his size 13 fingers!

Post # 13
939 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Holy moley that’s a huge ring!

Post # 14
11379 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

wow, that’s big.  glad you found a ring.

make sure that it is sized properly for his finger b/c if it is too loose, he will lose it.

Post # 15
1261 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

wow!!! I have never seen a ring that big either…and I worked in a jewelry store for years…it looks like a bracelet!! 🙂 congrats! glad you found what you needed!!

Post # 16
1173 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Thats a great deal, congrats!

Lol I have the complete opposite problem… my FI’s ring size is 5.5 and no one stocks men’s rings that small! Especially not online, which is where one looks for a deal :/

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors