(Closed) Finally: Spring 2011 Sottero & Midgely Collabtive is Online!!! Yay!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Ahhhhh I love all of them.  Good thing I already bought my dress or I would go crazy.  I love the Adorae additions.

Post # 5
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@natalila:Gorgeous dresses. I have the adorae and don’t usually like gowns with straps but LOVING the addition to it.

BUT, My Adorae still is it. I was afraid it wouldn’t be once I saw the new line… There is a similar Jenna too, but more layers.

Post # 6
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Wow! Beautiful dresses

Post # 7
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Love the Santorini!! 

Post # 8
627 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Ooooh Shanna is so pretty!!

Post # 9
104 posts
Blushing bee

I was honestly disapointed with the new collection, although the fantasia is a nice “something new”. I was expecting to be awed and regretful of my decision to go with the Ambrosia, but I’m still loving the one I got. None of the new dresses beat it.

Post # 10
3672 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I love the Fantasia and the Shanna!

Post # 11
1962 posts
Buzzing bee

I am still swooning over fantasia.  I cannot wait to see some real bride pics!

Post # 12
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Ladies I just ordered the Fantasia for my wedding. It is everything I imagined and more in person. SO COUTURE looking!

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I got the Fantasia too! I am sooo obsessed with it! Although, an FYI if you plan on ordering any Sottero dress, they are made in China and the factory is closed for the entire month of February. I threw a fit to get this in by July! Also, they cannot make this particular dress in petite, so if you are little like me, be prepared for some potentially pricey alteration costs :/ 

In the end, this dress is worth it!

[attachment=1699670,210389]

Post # 15
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@jackie and @kbride, you both look BANGIN.  I mean, awesome.  I didn’t even look twice at that dress in the collection but it looks phenomenal on you both!  So jealous!

Post # 16
Hostess
23639 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@jackiemengchang: Glad to see that someone went to J’aime Bridal! I didn’t end up buying my dress there, but I love that store!  You look beautiful in the gown!

The topic ‘Finally: Spring 2011 Sottero & Midgely Collabtive is Online!!! Yay!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors