(Closed) Finding plain colored m&ms…

posted 10 years ago in Beehive
Post # 3
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2006

Have you tried the M&M website???  Otherwise, I would say a candy store should have tons.  Hope that helps.  I may not be understanding tho, are you looking for the primary colors that they normally carry, or just one specific color??

Post # 4
536 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018 - The Desmond Hotel in Malvern, PA

Don’t know if there’s one near you, but Ricky’s Candy, Cones & Chaos stores carry M&Ms in individual colors, so you can purchase only the colors you need.

Post # 6
754 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2008

Here you go.

Post # 7
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2009

I’m not sure what colors you are looking for, but I was at Walmart yesterday picking up some easter candy and they had m&m’s in small bags (couldn’t have been more than a pound…maybe a half pound?) and each bag was filled with just one color.  They had bags of blue, purple, pink, yellow and green — all pastels for easter.  I think they were less than $3 a piece. 

They had a few kinds of candy all bagged the same way (jelly beans, malt balls and a few others I can’t remember), which would be great for putting together a candy buffet with certain colors.

Post # 8
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

The M&M website is pretty expensive for such small qnantities.  Here’s a better deal on colored M&M’s at CandyFavorites.com

Post # 9
24 posts
Newbee

I think Costco sells them in bulk, although I’m not sure what colors you are looking for.

Post # 10
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2008

I too am doing a candy buffet. My colors are green and pink, I bought my M&M at Walmart. I figured the shade wasnt my exact color, but when it comes to candy nothing will be exact. So now my candy buffet is all different shades of pink and green which looks amazing. At walmart they were 3$ a bag on the M&M site it was double that.

The topic ‘Finding plain colored m&ms…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors