- 4 years ago
- Wedding: August 2013 - Rosehill Community Center
So my fiance and I have been trying to pick a first dance song, and it is proving quite difficult… We don’t particularly have a “song” and I would be happy with any number of songs, but he’s less excited about anything it seems. We have narrowed it down to four options that we kind of like, he has 2 he likes, and I have 2 I would prefer. (I won’t say which is which, though…) Which song do you like best for a first dance song?
- “Stay Young Go Dancing” by Death Cab for Cutie
- “Hold On” by Michael Buble
- “Brighter Than Sunshine” by Aqualung
- “Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me” by She & Him
Any input would be helpful!