(Closed) Fitness Friends – Week 2 (12/17-12/23)

posted 5 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
755 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

okay ladies. I didn’t do so well. πŸ™

Exercise Goal: just core work probably…we’re expecting snow and I don’t want to set myself up for failure

Food/Diet Goal: eating breakfast EVERY day! continued healthy eating

Healthy Habits Goal: My goal is to be in bed by 10:30 every night with the exception of Friday and Saturday nights. I plan to drink 70oz of water a day as well. Also not strangle my brother for losing and only bringing one debit card. geez.

Post # 4
669 posts
Busy bee

Last week… Did well On workouts but eating was NOT too wonderful.  I will try to be realistic with the holidays!

Exercise: continue to do Jillian michaels DVD or min of 30 minutes of alternate cardio 6X

Food: make healthy choices

Water: drink 3 water bottles while at work 

Post # 5
268 posts
Helper bee

I did really poorly on my goals last week. But now finals are over and I have no more excuses

Excercise Goal: get in 5 workouts this week (I already did one today)

Food Goal: Start every day with a green smoothie for a healthy breakfast

Healthy Habits: Lights out by 11:30 Pm. this one will be tough since I have a month off for break now so I tend to stay up too late. Not this week!

Post # 8
341 posts
Helper bee

@ED13:  I’m happy to do it whichever way is easiest for everyone!

Totally fell off the wagon this week.  So disappointed in myself.  Holidays are hard, and my family is far away.  FI has been working a bunch, and apparently I’ve been trying to fill the lonely holiday parts with food.  Boo, me.

Need to get back on it.  And fast.

27 weeks to go!

Post # 10
1860 posts
Buzzing bee

@ED13:  I think that would be fine to leave it all on one big thread too! Whatever works!  πŸ™‚

And I agree, seeing it as “27 weeks” seems SOOO much sooner than 6’ish months!

I did go to the gym yesterday and got in a great half hour workout, then played at the high school gym for 45 minutes (whiffle ball and a kickball homerun derby), so burned a lot of calories – had WAY too many sweets today though!!

Post # 11
669 posts
Busy bee

Is it just me, or are the holidays not the best time for a healthy lifestyle goal?! Ha ha… Seriously the wedding diet is going to have to be part of the new years resolution I think… I have been eating terribly!

Post # 12
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I haven’t been on wedding bee in months and I love this post! 

@sunshinebee:  I’m feeling ya on that one! 

Can I join in?! πŸ™‚ I need some motivation here! The holidays are not helping.

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee

My main goal is to eat healthier. I am pretty good at getting a workout every day. I thought I’d share something that helps me for anyone who needs something to be accountable to-I use Fitnesspal.com. It’s a site where you can create a profile and track your food and exersize each day. You creat a calorie goal for yourself based on how much you want to weigh, and it tells you how many calories you can have a day. Then you put in what you eat and it subtracts how many calories you intake and tells you how you’re doing. You can weigh in and measure yourself to see yourself improve.

It may not help everyone, but I know that being accountable to something that I can see like that makes eating better so much easier for me. Plus it’s fun to watch your weight go down and measurements, too. πŸ™‚

Hopefully that’s helpful for someone, and good luck everyone!

The topic ‘Fitness Friends – Week 2 (12/17-12/23)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors