(Closed) Fitted Bridesmaids Dresses for Under $150?

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
1090 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

All the girls chose their own style, but I used Alfred Angelo. All were around 130$

this is the one for the tall , skinny one.

here is mine for MOH ( 5’5 med/large build )

here is the one (we added straps) for my friend (short and just had a baby)

and here is the one for my cousin (15 years old)

Post # 4
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I don’t understand why more people don’t buy off the rack!  Dresses are cheaper and cuter!

I would check out Victoria’s Secret for dresses.  They surprisingly have a great selection for a great price and your BMs WILL wear them again!

Post # 5
1090 posts
Bumble bee

I couldn’t do off the rack, because of the wide variety of body styles…made it too hard to have colors match. I agree, with them being super cute and  cheaper… but I had girls in multiple states & it made it easier for them to do it this way.

Post # 7
350 posts
Helper bee

This dress from DB looked so cute on all my girls!

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Structured-Satin-Dress-with-Convertible-Neckline-F13629

If they have hips, it fits almost a little mermaidy… Unfortunately I told them they could pick what they wanted and they wanted something more a-line and conservative.  I loved this one, though.  Sometimes I wish I’d made the executive decision to just go with this one!

Edited to add: I have one tall skinny girl and 2 short curvy girls and it looked great on all three of them.  The other girl is tall and apple shaped with a long torso.  She has a hard time with ALL Dresses, though.

Post # 8
120 posts
Blushing bee

Here’s mine from Alfred Angelo – I believe they were around $130.  I have all shapes and sized girls and this was actually really flattering. The middle section is fitted enough to show a waist, but flows out enough to cover any lumps and bumps – I also have a pregnant bridesmaid (7 months), and it’s perfect! 

My sister had an issue with it being strapless, but you can order the exact fabric of the dress from Alfred Angelo, so I had a little bolero made!  I believe it’s $17 a yard depending on the fabric.

Post # 9
5494 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2011

My girls ranged from a size 2 to a size 12 and from only 5″0 to 5″10 and all looked wonderful in this Dessy 2805 dress.  It’s priced over $200 in stores but we bought it online for $165, (netbride).  Most importantly the quality of the dress is excellent and it doesn’t scream “bridesmaid.”  All the girls agreed that they can’t wait to wear the dress again.

flowers

model picture

Post # 10
1137 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

my bm range from uksize 8-22 (us 6-20 i think) and range from 4’11 – 5’6 (i’m 5’10 so i hope they wear good heels) 

i’ve decided to hire a dressmaker and give my bm’s a little freedom i am giving them the basic shape. i like sweetheart neck lines and long floaty skirts. the two size 8 love the skirt line as it is but don’t want sweetheart so that can be altered my size 14 is happy but wants a little more width on the skirt because of her hip (i think she doesn’t need to but anyway i want her to be comfortable) and my size 22 bm/moh wants a little more in the skirt which is fine as she is the moh so she’s having a little train and more volume and corset backed to pull her in, in all the right places. I couldn’t imagine trying to please them all and keep my vision in the shops. i’m feel relieved they are all happy takes the stress away from me. i’m not planing on ordering for a while to allow them fit properly and save on alteration costs 

Post # 12
373 posts
Helper bee

We got these online from frenchnovelty.com, the brand is Jordan Fashions, I think style 954. I had seen it in a boutique but it was like $60 more then on line per dress. They arrived and were perfect. 2 are thin and one is a size 14 and they all thought they were flattering.

Post # 13
679 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

All of my girls’ dresses were under $150 and they were Bill Levkoff.  Each girl chose what dress they wanted as long as it came in Eggplant.  Once they picked the style, I ordered them from Pearl’s Place (Google, you’ll find the number).  They are a bricks and mortar store in Louisiana that also deals in phone orders.  They are an absolute pelasure to work with and the dress prices were far less than any bridal shop that we went to.  They also came in about 2 months.

The topic ‘Fitted Bridesmaids Dresses for Under $150?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors