- 4 years ago
- Wedding: May 2014 - Royalton White Sands
If I had a vision for my wedding, it would be: simple, romantic, elegant. The first two things that come to mind with that are candles and rose petals. Being on a budget, floating candle centerpieces come to mind as an inexpensive option, and they’re gorgeous! Problem is, I could use some help with the particulars.
Here’s some inspiration pictures I’ve found:
My questions are…
- Just three jars or do I add a few votive candles?
- Square jars or round?
- Do I set them on top of something or leave them only on the tablecloth?
- Flowers (likely rose petals) submerged in the containers or scattered on the table? Or both?
- What about the water beads? (The clear crystals in the bottom of the Mason Jar picture)
- Should I put something (like a ribbon or lace) around the containers or leave them plain?
- White candles or use one of my wedding colors (which haven’t been decided on yet)?
(Also, help finding the supplies for cheap would be AMAZING!)