- 6 years ago
- Wedding: May 2012
I just hit “place order” on my order with a local wholesale florist, and suddenly am filled with self-doubt. Did I do okay? I spent about $450 (including taxes) on flowers that I plan on DIYing:
- My bouquet (peonies, garden roses, dusty miller, maybe some ranunculus)
- 4 bridesmaid bouquets (garden roses, ranunculus)
- 1 best woman bouquet (gerbera daisies)
- 8-10 simple arrangements (white hydrangea and maybe a few with whatever else is left)
- 4 bouts (ranunculus and mini daisies)
- 4 small bouts for mom, stepmom, FMIL, FSIL (ranunculus and mini daisies)
I think I’m second guessing because the arrangements besides my bouquet are very simple and now it occurs to me that professionals could have probably gotten them much cheaper. But maybe I’m just being silly.
What do you think?