(Closed) Flower girl dressDavid's Bridal M103? Tank dress w/Tulle

posted 5 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
2497 posts
Buzzing bee

@lazy:  No personal experience, but I love that dress! It’s simple and cute. Plus, the buttons down the back are so darling!

Post # 4
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m posting because I’m curious about this dress too for my little flower girl. Looks really cute in the pic and the price is decent!

Post # 5
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@lazy:  Just as a follow-up I ended up ordering this dress for our flower girl and it is really cute! I ordered it in ivory and it’s true what reviews say about the tulle bottom being a different shade than the top but it’s still really nice and I think it’ll be perfect for our little flower girl! The thin sash it comes with is decent but we are considering having a thicker one made with a nice bow on the back. Unfortunately the ones they sell on David’s Bridal are not the right colours to match with our wedding colours.

I recommend getting this dress! At $39 it had everything I was looking for and a lot cheaper than some other nice options I found on Etsy and elsewhere

The topic ‘Flower girl dressDavid's Bridal M103? Tank dress w/Tulle’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors