for bees walking in to '1000 years' by christina perri….

posted 3 years ago in Music
Post # 3
6023 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

I was going to use The Piano Guy’s version of this song but my FI didn’t like it…beautiful song though! Great choice.

Post # 4
7265 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

We used the piano guys version. I loved it!

We used this song for everyone walking down the aisle. I came in after the second chorus when the music sort of swells.

Post # 5
362 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

We are using it for our Fisherman’s Knot ceremony.  We have a trio of musicians for the ceremony but they are using the Piano Guys version. 

It;s so beautiful!

Post # 6
2578 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I didn’t walk into it (I walked into a piano/instrumental version of ‘Unchained Melody’), but the bridal party walked into it… like PPs, the piano version.

Post # 7
324 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I used the regular version of it with the long intro, my girls walked in to it also and I had three of them. I didn’t plan it to walk a certain way, depending on how long your aisle is, you will walk to a favorite part anyways  🙂

Post # 8
37 posts
Newbee

I walked to the regular version with the long intro. I “revealed” myself at the very beginning of the words. It was perfect!

Post # 10
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I say walk in at the beggining that to me is the best part.I never considered this song before but I am now for my bridal party they were gonna walk my your gardian angel but turns out one of my bridesmaids will have a melt down if I play that song because it was her and ex boyfriends song :/

Post # 11
1343 posts
Bumble bee

Bump! I have been asking myself that very same question! I was going to do canon in D but my great aunt who is playing the piano for us hates that there wont be a “moment” or a different song where people know I’m walking in. So I was looking for other songs to walk down to… and I fell in love with this one! I’m hoping I can buy her the sheet music and just have her kick it up a notch when I walk in! 

Post # 12
746 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@BeeG35:  I walked in to the original version, and started my walk at “I have died every day waiting for you” 🙂

Post # 13
1140 posts
Bumble bee

@BeeG35   we are using piano guys version. i have song cues at home for this song( at work now). All my girls will walk to this, as will i. Ill try to rmemebr to come back to this post tonight and send my song cue list to you!

Post # 16
746 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@BeeG35:  Yup, the very beginning is beautiful. I don’t regret using the song at all..it was meaningful for DH and I, and our guests enjoyed it. 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors