- 6 years ago
- Wedding: April 2016
I just wanted to say, I’m with you on this one.
1. She had a bar fling with someone else while you two were dating consistently (even if only for 6 weeks) and building a relationship.
2. She had sex with the guy multiple times.
3. She took a NUDE PIC on his lap!
4. She didn’t tell you about the fling after meeting your friend. She’s your fiancee!!! The woman you are going to marry! And she couldn’t be honest.
5. You guys moved a little too fast, not that people don’t do it all the time. But I’ve been with my fiance 3 years and I am STILL finding out things about him that make me scratch my head.
Regardless of what the women on here say…you have to do what makes you most comfortable. It’s your life and we all deal with things differently. I have to be honest, if I was in your shoes I’d be questioning her character. I’d probably set her up to see if she was going to lie too. This would confirm whether you can trust her and should even consider staying with her. Not saying it’s the most noble thing to do, but it would help me make my decision.
It’s bad enough that you have to deal with your friend having slept with your fiancee. That would be hard to handle in and of itself. But now you have to deal with the fact that she’s dishonest about it?! That’s a lot.
Ask yourself if YOU can get past this and ever look at her the same. Is the love strong enough to get you two through this situation?
Unfortunately if you decide to walk, she has to live with the consequences of her very shady actions (i.e. the fling, the nude pic, the lie).