September 2014 : (3 votes)
    4 %
    October 2014 : (1 votes)
    1 %
  • Post # 3
    1107 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2015

Lol, Looks like I’m not at all alone by selecting June!!

Post # 4
    419 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2015

I voted for May, since it was last May when he said we would be engaged within a year, Married within 2.5 years… but, I had some major life issues (includng a parent passing) that set me back a bit mentally. So, my new adjusted mental timeline is August. His is “sooner rather than later” and wants me to be surprised. LOL. 

Post # 5
    38 posts
    Newbee

June. He said he wants us to meet each other’s family then we can plan our life. I’m not sure what he means by that but hopefully a proposal. We are long distance (different countries) so we haven’t met each other’s friends and family. He also wants to be living together by January 2015 but he knows I won’t move without being engaged with a set wedding date. 

Post # 6
    2355 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

I never had a timeline (actually never heard of one before this site), but I will have a ring on my finger possibly before the end of this month and no later than the end of next month.

Post # 7
    80 posts
    Worker bee

I had a loose timeline of April 2014 (he said he saw us engaged by then) but it could be as long as November 2014. Either way most likely by the end of this year 🙂

Post # 8
    143 posts
    Blushing bee

I voted 2015. I think October 2015 is the last date I would leave it until before having ‘the’ serious sit down about where our relationship was headed.

It is moving forwards organically at this stage, but if it stagnated I’m too mouthy to keep quiet for long. 😉

Post # 9
    17 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: The Rusty Pelican, Tampa, FL

I voted next month, because he picks up the ring this Tuesday…and it’s all but “official” to our families. He asked for my parents’s blessing & has already been a part of family chats about venues, timelines, etc. My SO and I are not really traditional in the “surprise—we’re engaged” sense.. we’ve been talking about it seriously since December, and went ring shopping last month. Everything is aligning in place to give us a year to plan 🙂 I did not even start looking on this website until this month!

Post # 11
    17 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: The Rusty Pelican, Tampa, FL

@ashleykaye:  will do, as soon as there more to report! 🙂 *fingers crossed*

Post # 12
    878 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2016

I’ve been promised a ring by the time the new school year (GRAD SCHOOL to clarify) starts in mid august 

Post # 13
    68 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

August for me. My lease will be ending. He knows what has to happen before I will move in with him. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. 

Post # 14
    1460 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

Sorry to the bees above me on the list but I think I’m going to be hanging around until 2015 :3 (am currently number 56)

Post # 15
    136 posts
    Blushing bee

I voted December 2014 because that’s the absolute latest it’ll happen (I hope.) SO recently told me that it would happen in the next six months, so here’s to hopefully having a summer engagement! Ahhh!

Post # 16
    1107 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2015

I originally voted June but as of this morning I’m no longer setting a walking date! After having a bad dream last night where basically he left me and wanted nothing to do with me and wouldn’t talk to me, I realized it doesn’t matter if we’re married or not, he’s the one I still want to be with despite marriage. I cannot imagine life without him, he IS the One! I would be devastated without him no matter what the circumstance. What the heck was I thinking?! I would have just made us both sad if I were to do that! I held him extra tight when I woke up. I’m not letting this one go!

Also, having read what other ladies have said about loving their partner regardless of marriage also definitely helped me check myself too. So! That being said, I am waiting, but will do it much more patiently now and just focus on what is truly important. <3

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors