(Closed) For Whitwhit1689 :)

posted 5 years ago in October 2013
Post # 3
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

We probably are weird but oh well, this is fun:p it must feel great to be completely finished!! I’m still at the beginning myself:) So it’s very exciting to have input from somebody I know–ESP a date twin:) so let’s get started!!! What flowers have you chosen for your bouquet?!

Post # 5
329 posts
Helper bee

@IzzyBear:  wow!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE how that looks!! And your BM dresses are going to be black right?! I think it’ll be perfect!! And not too expensive. Now for me, I looking for unique and slightly crazy, but still tasteful πŸ™‚ so these are some of the flowers I’ve looked at but not sure how they’d look together:

Post # 6
329 posts
Helper bee

In order–gloriosa lilies, amaryllises, dahlias, flame coldies lilies and roses not 100% sure yet tho

Post # 8
329 posts
Helper bee

Oh thatll be cool:) mine are red too. My main goal was cheap and this is what they ended up choosing for $60.  How many bridesmaids are u having??

Post # 9
329 posts
Helper bee

@Whitwhit1689:  oh and I want crystals in my bouquet as well:p

Post # 11
329 posts
Helper bee

@IzzyBear:  I’m having 2 myself. I definitely don’t want a large wedding party, and I actually ordered the sample dress so I got it for a little bit cheaper than Ordering it. So ill get it February 5:) ( which is such an ironic day bc its the day jt got married to wife #1, and it’s my ex boyfriends birthday–the only other one I would have considered marrying at the time lol) anyway, the dress for almost perfect except for it being too tight in the chest and a little snug in the waist an hips–making it hard to move in. So I know if I was the size I was this summer it would fit perfect. However, since I’ve already started working out, I may end up having to get it altered anyway. The two minor problems it has is the zipper pull is missing so I’m going to add a matching crystal there and the very end of the train looks slightly dingy. So I’m going to have it dry cleaned:) then it should be perfect:)

Post # 13
329 posts
Helper bee

@IzzyBear:  well lol I know this sounds crazy, but I’m scared I might have to get it taken in! I don’t know how much that would cost or if I even would have to. I might even have to stop working out if I’ve lost too much, but I just want to look like I’m in the best shape of my life. So I’m trying to figure out what to do lol

As far as our venue, we’re tying the knot in our front yard:) JT built his house a couple of years ago, and he has a rather large front yard that were fixing up:) we just planted a weeping willow tree, and were going to plant a “teddy bear” magnolia tree where the loop in our driveways going to be. I’m going to plant some bushes along the neighbors fence line to kind of “hide” their yard, with some flowers in between. Also, my dads building an 8 by 16 hexangonal gazebo for us to get married in:) we’re going to bring in dirt to make sure the front yard is flat and plant some nice grass seed, and bring in more gravel for the driveway…I could go on lol:p it’s going to be a lot of work but its something we’ll love forever:) 

Where exactly are you getting married? I’d like to look it up:)

Post # 14
329 posts
Helper bee

@Whitwhit1689:  oh and how are you having your bouquet stems wrapped? I was thinking crystals, black lace and some type of red fabric, maybe satin.

Post # 16
329 posts
Helper bee

@IzzyBear:  Ill be sure to take pics when I pick it up:) when does yours come in?

And that hotel is gawgeous!! It’ll make for some great photos! I just wish you weren’t having so much trouble with it!! 

And that will look really good on your bouquet! I really like the sound of “rhinestone ribbon”, I bet it’s pretty:) and I have to say seeing that picture of how the bride has a red bouquet and the bms have all white ones, have made me reconsider my bouquet:) I would love to do all red with different flowers in mine, crystals, and I was thinking some type of big crystal brooch would look awesome attached to whatever fabric I use on the stem. And then my BMs could have all champagne flowers in theirs:) I may leave at black entirely except for the mens suits. Oh and I’m also putting tiny pics of 5 of my family members who have passed hanging from it:) Im still trying to find the perfect lil frames. As far as the size goes I’m thinking mine I having a foot diameter, MOH-8 inch diameter, and BM-6in diameter….or should I do theirs both 6 inches and have the MOH have champagne flowers and the BM Ivory?? Oh the possibilities. And for me, I want the bottom of my stems to show:)

The topic ‘For Whitwhit1689 :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors