(Closed) For you bees that registered at Bed Bath & Beyond……….

posted 8 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
2532 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

It should say on your registry whether something is available online, in the store or if is out of stock. Guests can also look up your registry AT the store and then I assume if they didnt have something in the store then they would either buy something else or go home and buy it online!

Post # 4
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Unfortunately, no, not everything that’s online is available in all stores… and not everything in the store is available online. And not all stores carry the exact same merchandise as other stores. So basically, it’s a big fat pain in the butt.  lol

Post # 5
5655 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2011

Well I know for most stores they should have an overall merchandise database that even if an item isn’t in one store they should be able to order from they’re main provider or even from another store…. usually free of charge.

I’d just ask your local store =)

Post # 6
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I have the same question. I haven’t been able to find anything that says if a product is available online only. Most other stores do tell you, so it is frustrating!

The topic ‘For you bees that registered at Bed Bath & Beyond……….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors