46222 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Beautiful! I love the fern pattern.

Post # 4
2084 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 1993

Congrats!! I love this dress (Was very tempted by it myself) – the skirt is gorgeous and the detail is really stunning. I’m not a veil person myself so can’t really help there!

Post # 6
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

gorgeous dress! maybe you could get a sparkly sash instead? 

have you got a picture of the back?

Post # 7
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Beautiful dress! I agree with @cottons that a sparkly sash would look good. 

Post # 8
106 posts
Blushing bee

@mrsmartinez623:  Oh my God! Finally a real bride wearing this stunning dress. You look so beautiful. This dress is so special.  

I am in the UK and sadly I am not able to try on this dress anywhere and I am thinking about ordering via internet… Would you mind telling what size are you ? Are the Vera sizes comparable with the other DB’s wedding dresses ? Does this dress come with an in-build corset or something to flatter the figure ?? Please, please, please some help needed here ! 

Post # 9
750 posts
Busy bee

THAT’S MY DRESS THAT’S MY DRESS! I just got it yesterday and I love seeing pictures of it on anyone!

I will not be changing the sash. I got a single-tier cathedral-length veil with a finished edge, and a hair clip that has a few little ivory feathers and a rhinestone flower. The single-tier veil was perfect because it’s so sheer and you don’t lose the look of the embroidery or the zillion buttons down the back.

The topic ‘Found my dress! VW351062’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors