(Closed) efavormart.com (Ya Ya Creations) FRAUD & False Advertising

posted 6 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
780 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

WOW…. so glad I read this!  I was about to order from them and just happened to check here 1st!!!

Post # 4
1290 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am so glad I saw this too! I saw some things on there that I was very close to ordering! 

I ordered several items from WrapWithUs and though they did make a mistake on one item, they immediately corrected it and sent the correct item right away. All of the things I ordered are good quality too, I wouldn’t hesitate to order again. Sorry you had that happen.

Post # 5
7 posts
Newbee

This company is awful.  They go by the name http://www.tableclothsfactory.com as well.  They will rip you off!  I ordered tablecloths and chair sashes from them.  The color was not what was depicted.  Immediately returned them as directed on their website.  (Never used any of it.) Waited weeks and received no credit on my credit card.  Contacted them numerous times.  Told to wait another week every time.  Every contact I made with them was respectful.  Just asking when would I be provided with a refund.  Finally I filed a dispute with my credit card company.  That prompted them to finally give me a refund.  They gave me $97.28.  I had paid $163.30.  Today I received a letter from my CC company regarding the dispute.  Ya Ya E Favormart wrote that they had already processed a refund to me and that I am, to quote, “a highly malicious customer, as I am trying to get more funds from merchant after they have already received their credit”.  This is just disgusting!  How can a company survive with such despicable practices?  

The topic ‘efavormart.com (Ya Ya Creations) FRAUD & False Advertising’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors