(Closed) Fuchsia & Puple vs Purple & Lavender?

posted 6 years ago in Themes
  • poll: Which color theme for May wedding?
    Fuchsia and purple! : (35 votes)
    69 %
    Purple and lavender! : (16 votes)
    31 %
  • Post # 5
    313 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

Purple and lavendar is just too much purple, IMO

Post # 6
    1144 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I’m doing the second theme, Khloe’s wedding is my inspiration. I’m doing plum linens.

Post # 7
    1473 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I would do the fushia and purple, it breaks it up a bit. But I would have the linens be white and I think going for all different kinds of pinks for the flowers would be so pretty, maybe even adding a bit of white flower in there as well. When there is TOO much color, as in everything would be fushia or pruple, kind of looks like it may be too much. That’s just my MHO, though! Whatever you chose to do i think it will look lovely!

Post # 8
    2142 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

I’m bias to purple lavender, I feel it’s less in your face as a color palette

(btw Royal Velvet variety of lavender and any variety of hydrangea offer some great purple blossoms, some lavender can be very blue)

I think white/cream/ivory linens would be nice with either choice so it doesn’t become purple explosion.

Post # 9
    1144 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

Not too much if you do it right. My four bridesmaids are wearing plum, my two Maid/Matron of Honor are victorian lilac all are wearing silver shoes and jewelry. Their flowers with be white with touches of lavender, mine will be all purple. That is the only purple that will be on me, my shoes are white.

The table linens are purple with silver accents and the flowers are all white. I’m also doing purple uplighting.

Post # 12
    964 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

I love the purple and lavender

Post # 13
    258 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

Ohhhh both are very pretty but hands down fuchsia and purple;) maybe just because fuchsia is my favorite color:p but I also think the purple & fuchsia has more of a pop:)

Post # 14
    233 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

I actually love the fuschia flower, so I’d go with those colors.  🙂  The purple and lavander is nice, but more monochromatic.

The topic ‘Fuchsia & Puple vs Purple & Lavender?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors