(Closed) Fun $50-$100 items to register for? I’ve already got most kitchen gadgets …

posted 7 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Soft towels, bathroom accessories (especially a tray that goes across the bathtub to hold a book and wine!), maybe monogrammed bathrobes for the both of you, any camping gear if you guys like to camp (people loooooooved buying us that stuff because they knew we had been living together for 2 years, and don’t have anything for camping), fun house decorating things like: picture frames, neat art pieces, candles, etc.

Not sure if that’s what you’re looking for – but think outside of the box like with your hobbies and such! 🙂 Hope that helps!

Post # 4
3526 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Do you like to bake? Lots of baking gadgets/accessories can be pretty cheap.

How about accessories for some of the gadgets you already own?

Dining accessories for outdoors?

Pizza stone?

Gardening items?

Drink Items? ie margarita glasses?

Cool app plates for entertaining?

Herb Mill?

Fruit Infusion Pitcher (love this for “fancy” water!)

Stainless Steel Cookbook holder?

Cast Iron Pots?

Dishware for ethnic dishes?

Post # 5
4001 posts
Honey bee

Well, where are you registered?  Or are you planning on creating a whole new registry?

A couple of the fun things we registered for (and got, so cool!) are a digital picture frame ($80) and the kodak version of the flip cam (its on sale for $100 at Target).  We also registered for a picnic basket, including everything for a bottle of wine.  A mini BBQ, and lots of fun platters for food, like sushi set ups.

Hope some of that stuff helps!

Post # 6
1250 posts
Bumble bee

Some ideas from my own registry:

-A few nice knives

-French press (if you’re a coffee lover like me)

-Corningware

-Spice rack

-Kitchenaid accessories (like the meat grinder or pasta maker)

-Nice sheet set

-Margarita glasses

Non-kitchen things:

-Hammock (we just got this off our Amazon.com registry and I’m SO excited to set it up!)

-Nice towels

-Some decorative frames for your house

-Lamps

-Tool set (maybe not fun for you, but for FI?)

Post # 7
2090 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Where are you registered? There are a lot of good knives that would be between $50 and $100 each. We registered at Williams-Sonoma, and some items close to that price range we registered for are a really cool pepper mill ($40), and the All-Clad kitchen timer/clock ($40).

Pretty serving bowls, nice tablecloths, espresso maker and set of espresso cups. Upgrade your current utensils – nice set of wooden spoons, spatulas, oven mitts. Pasta maker. If you already have a kitchen aid mixer, I think you can buy lots of accessories for that for making different things. Extra set of measuring spoons/bowls.

Post # 8
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Some items in that range that I’ve registered for include:

*Vera Wang wedding frame

*Turkish towels from Restoration Hardware (Softest towels ever!), they also have amazing robes

*Kate Spade crystal vases

You could get a small wine fridge or items to complete another room in your house besides your kitchen, like new bathroom/bedroom items? Maybe a piece of furniture that a group of friends could all go in on or Amazon might be a good option?

Happy registering! 🙂

Post # 9
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Where are you registered?

Post # 10
363 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2010 - Trinity Presbyterian Church/Harrison Opera House

We registered for 3 months of beer and wine of the month clubs.  They came to a little over 100 – we really enjoyed them!

The topic ‘Fun $50-$100 items to register for? I’ve already got most kitchen gadgets …’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors