Post # 1
Google your wedding monogram and post the top ten abbreviations associated with it. Our monogram is ATA, so when I google that I get:
- American Thyroid Association (weird since I have hypothyroidism)
- American Taekwondo Association (even more weird since I do some Taekwondo)
- American Translators Association (whew, broke the cycle of weirdness)
- American Trucking Association
- Air Transport Association
- Advanced Technology Attachment
- American Telemedicine Association
- American Telugu Association (I had to look this one up)
- Archery Trade Association
- American Teleservices Association
Post # 3
how do you do the wedding monogram? who goes first and is the last name in the middle?
Post # 4
It is usually bride’s name – last name – groom’s name.
Since both our names begin with an ‘A’ it doesn’t matter with ours. 🙂
Post # 5
This is us. I like Out To Kill hahaha!
Over The Knee
Oikeustieteen Kandidaatti (Finnish: Master of Law)
One Turn Kill (card gaming)
One Time Key
Open Tool Kit (graphical user interface programming library)
Out To Kill (gaming)
On The Kop (Liverpool FC website)
Original Tony Kart
Office Tool Kit
Overtake the King (band)
Owner of the Katana (Halo Seventh Column group)
On That Kush (band)
Post # 6
Black Divorced Male – LMFAO!
Post # 7
I love Owner of the Katana. That is SO awesome!
Post # 8
LoL alligatress!! I would laugh so hard at that!
Post # 10
Ladies Home Journal is the top contender for ours 🙂
Post # 12
I used Wikipedia, it was easier 🙂
Post # 13
Jouvenile Justice Authority
Yeah we’re cool.
Post # 14
National Tire and Battery
Namibia Tourism Board
Non Tariff Barrier
National Training Board
Post # 15
-it’s a computer code (command prompt)
LOL that’s hilarious!
Post # 16
Oh man, I use cmd almost everyday at work. I love me some command prompt. 🙂