Funny & Fun VINTAGE DECOR Idea’s!! Pictures!

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 6
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I love that you are making an April fools day wedding funny AND pretty! What a great idea! If the day reflects your personality like you said, it looks perfect. 

I think all of your ideas sound good. As for the rooms, I don’t think they have to match! As long as they’re not two TOTALLY different “vibes”, I think everything sounds great!

Post # 7
3012 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I just saw your post now.  I haven’t been on much in the past few days, but I’m so glad this was bumped up.  I absolutely LOVE this.  Can I please come to your wedding?!

Post # 10
3012 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@April_Fools_Bride: D’aw, glad I could help.  I am having a vintage themed wedding myself and I melted at these ideas.  🙂 

Post # 11
1486 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

hahaha!  i like this a lot.  like you said too much for all the decor but perfect for the cocktail hour room! 🙂

Post # 13
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I think it’s very clever and cute! It fits your theme perfectly!

Post # 15
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Mixing two themes is just fine. We are mixing vintage and UP so a bit goofy cute and a bit vintage= whimsical! At least that’s how I am trying to explain it to others. Pinwheels are easy to make and I’m in a pinwheel phase so I’d recommend some around. Go through Goodwills. Most of our vintage stuff’s from there and it’d help supply people with much needed jobs. For pictures of cool etsy pinwheels you can check out my posts. UP Vintage and Normal Vintage

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors