Future & Past Maggie Sottero Karena Royale Brides

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I don’t have the Karena Royale, but I did try it on.  It’s a beautiful dress!!!

Post # 4
827 posts
Busy bee

I am wearing it in August!! I ordered it in February and it was supposed to be shipped to the shop this week!!! They have to ship it to me then because I found it while visiting my parents in another state. I am hoping it will be here next week and then I will post some pics. By the way, I ordered it in ivory over ivory.

Post # 5
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

i always post these same pics (one of these days, i’ll upload some new ones from my actual bridal portraits/wedding day so i can use those!) but here they are again!

i ordered it in ivory over ivory, and i added a second sash over the original ribbon sash…  🙂 sorry for all the enormous pics…

Post # 9
1595 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

this dress looks stunning on each and every one of you!

Post # 11
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I am a Karena Royale bride!  I also felt like I jumped the gun after I ordered.. however once my dress came in and I was able to try it on again any and all doubt has left my mind.  I am soo happy with my choice!  This dress just makes me feel so special, it is perfect.. and believe me I was having some serious buyers remorse for a min. there lol.  I’m sorry I don’t have any pics of me in the dress at my work computer but I am changing out my sash and I will provide the link to that.  I am also slimming the dress through my hips and thighs.  Congrats dress twin!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/91017945/bridal-belt-crystal-beaded-rhinestone

Post # 12
827 posts
Busy bee

@MrsJSki:  I am considering slimming mine through the hips and thighs too, but I can’t decide for sure whether to do that!! My shoes came in today, so I am going to the tailor tomorrow for my first fitting and I will discuss it with him. The dress on the Maggie Sottero website looks more fitted than the A line and I’m wondering if it would be more flattering.

Post # 13
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@celticbride I like that it gives the dress a slightly more dramatic feel.. too me anyway! 

Post # 14
827 posts
Busy bee

@MrsJSki:  I agree! I just went to the tailor today for my first fitting and I asked him about taking in the sides some and he said he can do it! I can’t wait to go back and see how it came out!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors