(Closed) FYI 10.08.10 Brides!!!

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 4
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

oh I am excited ๐Ÿ™‚ my sister told me she’s already been talking to my bridesmaids about the shower, I’m going to send out my save the dates this weekend, working on the registry. Very fun stuff!! My mom is causing major drama though, which has been taking away from the excitement, but hopefully it will pass….

Post # 5
191 posts
Blushing bee

I’m excited too! But I’m two days after you, so I’ll be even more excited tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚

Ah! It’s getting CLOSER!!!

Post # 7
443 posts
Helper bee

Thanks SandDollar! It will prob pass…just unexpected. No you’re definitely not the only one who hasn’t sent out the save the dates! I had to wait on addresses from FH as well! I thought we were all set until last night I was checking on the baby registry of a couple invited to our wedding and noticed that the couple registered with two different last names, i.e. the woman is “Smith” and the man is “Jones.” I asked FH if our invite was right, that both couples are named “Smith,” or if Smith was the woman’s maiden name and I needed to readdress the envelope, because “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” woudl be weird if that’s just the woman’s last name. Long story short – his answer was “oh. don’t worry about it.” Eyeroll. I think I’ll use the last names on the baby registry LOL.

Anyways, it IS an exciting time – we’ve been engaged for over two years so finally arriving at the six month mark is HUGE!!! Good luck with all your plans!

Post # 8
443 posts
Helper bee

@Bunny2010: we were going for 10/10/10 as well but our place was booked!! Have fun planning ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
191 posts
Blushing bee

@allisonc– we will, and you too!

Post # 10
114 posts
Blushing bee

Down to 5 months now — I’m panicing so many plans so little time

The topic ‘FYI 10.08.10 Brides!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors